Reviews for Triple Toddler Troubles
kurtainkid chapter 2 . 6/10
I love your authors notes, and I think the characters deserve everything you dish out in your stories. I love reading your stories and I’m bummed that the show sucks so bad you’re not finishing that last one.
SusanMarieS chapter 14 . 2/29
I love the "you're my person."
SarahTaylorTam chapter 14 . 7/14/2019
This was interesting and different.
rianess chapter 14 . 2/25/2019
Great and thought provoking story, I loved getting to read it. I actually read it in one siting, I enjoyed it so much.
Lee kadivar chapter 2 . 2/1/2019
Omg yes. I always wanted to punch Leonard but I think it was awesome for someone else to do so. Normally it is penny so this was nice.

Furthermore, while this comment isn't about the story per se, I totally agree with your ending note. I love your blanket apology.

Also, I can't wait to see what Missy is going to do to them. With Sheldon's editic memory... They are doomed.
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 3 . 12/5/2018
Oh wow! This is about to get interesting!
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 2 . 12/5/2018
This would be very funny to see this as a episode plot! They wouldn't do this type of thing on the show, but it's still a funny thing to think about if they did do something like this.
Also, it's pretty funny to think about Sheldon being a two year old and buying his twin sister's car/ plain ticket!
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
Well at the age of two years old, all three of these guys aren't really babies anymore.
Lola Black 41319 chapter 14 . 5/21/2018
This is the best, most touching story I've read. You're an amazing writer.
together25x3 chapter 14 . 5/12/2018
Absolutely loved it!
Chippers chapter 14 . 8/2/2017
I enjoy a good story where someone is turned back into a child. They're usually in the sci fi genre though. This was an unexpected surprise. I enjoyed it.
lmill123 chapter 14 . 6/18/2017
I greatly enjoyed this story. I found what happened to both Leonard and Amy so fitting. Leonard back home living with his mother and Amy regulated as taking care of her old aunt. Out of the three of them Bernie at least came away with being able to at least teach. It does seem that Greg made good on his threat , especially towards Leonard and Amy.

I loved the pairings you came up with and it's easy to see that the changes in the boys wasn't due to the drug but rather because for the first time in their lives they were accepted for who they were, quarks and all by Penny, Stephanie and Missy.
lmill123 chapter 3 . 6/18/2017
Oh, I can already tell Missy took an instant dislike to Amy. It was funny when she fainted when she saw the problem and when she wakes I suspect if she could go junior rodeo on those other three she would in a heart beat
lmill123 chapter 2 . 6/18/2017
Just started reading this and I must say I wished that Stephanie would have also slugged Bernie and especially Amy. Because it sure sounds like her and Leonard were the main ones behind the whole thing and convinced Bernie to go along with them. But as we all know, somehow both Amy and Leonard always seem to manipulate and bully others into doing what They want. And Penny was right, it wasn't for Sheldon, Howard or Raj, it was all to benefit themselves.

I also loved your rant and I wouldn't want to be politically correct or a politician either. I love your stories and your writing. But they are Your stories and if I don't like the story, it's my choice to continue reading it or not. I will admit that I have never been a fan of the Amy and Leonard characters even though I do like the actress that plays Amy.
Tbbtshennyfan chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Excellent story really enjoyed it.