Reviews for Snowflakes
Warlordess chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was really sweet! I'd seen this one-shot sitting around but hadn't gotten to reading it yet. And then I joined tumblr today and there it was again and gave into it. Finally.

I really appreciated this after browsing the "Orange Mail" doujin, not to mention the touch of Ash and Misty that's just so perfectly "them" even now when one is sick and the other one injured. It reminds me of a one-shot I wrote awhile back that was supposed to take place right after the movie 2000. :)

I think my favorite part was Misty taking care of Ash, mothering him the way she would Togepi. It's something I've always appreciated about her personality, no matter how many other fans might claim that the baby egg Pokemon dulled her down. Instead, I think he softened her, revealed a nurturing part of her that wouldn't have been known otherwise. And I think that's the part Ash recognized in her, more than anything romantic.

Anyway, like I said, it was very nice! Thanks for a lovely read!
Hearts OfStone chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Awww...so cute !
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Very sweet story!
ABCSonicKirbyWarriors chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Aww, very cute. :)
Misty rarely ever gets like that. :P Like how she's tucking Togepi away; it shows she's worried about it.
And then there's Ash...you little thing, you, making everyone worry...
Kimiko Heroux chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Aww this is really sweet. I really enjoyed the interaction between Ash and Misty; their dialogue was really natural and overall the story flowed really well.

One thing about writing mechanics, though, is that the punctuation marks always go before the end quotations. So it's like so: "dialogue," or "dialogue."

I really love your writing. Your characterization is beautiful, your writing itself is superb, and I still can't get over that English is your second language. Truly remarkable! :D

-KH
Mewsea chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Awww! This was so sweet! ;_; I love the way you write! Your style is so poetic! The descriptions were great!
Jemzyboz chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Aw he's finally beginning to realise how much she cares for him and he cares for her! :D
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I really really really really really liked this :) seriously it was really nice, and I loved the way you wrote it. I liked the scene with misty and ash curled next to eachother and how he thought about the picture book and how her hair reminded him if warmth and it just made me smile. Like an actual genuine smile :) I loved this
Distant Storm chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I love you, and your stories so much. You write them so wonderfully. It's so refreshing.