Reviews for Blood Moon
GeezerWench chapter 14 . 8/3
Thanks for the update!

Freyja, huh? I'd say Garrett is a little twitterpated. 'Course the nakedness doesn't hurt.

Nana's not bad so far. She likes to feed people. I like to feed people, though I'm not fond of cooking. I'm sure Nana has somebody else doing the cooking.

Fangs. Nice.

And Freyja put Garrett flat on his back!

Shapeshifter of some sort?

Bella needs a nap. Maybe Jasper will hurry up with his taking over bullshit.
happyghost chapter 14 . 8/2
There were so many things I wanted to comment on, I should have taken notes, but that would have interrupted my story : D

Congrats on the award BTW!

I really loved Freyja the naked cat lady! I even liked the cat before she turned into a human. LOL!

Moon Pies! Doritos! {squee!}

Is Garrett ever going to get his shirt back because I think not.

; )

I mean, if it were me, he'd not be getting it back.

There were so many funny jokes salt and peppered through there, I laughed many times.

Great job! Love this story! ; )
NatalieLynn chapter 13 . 4/7
Good chapter!
Antoninsh chapter 13 . 3/9
I really like this story, thank you for posting!
Antoninsh chapter 9 . 3/9
I loved the Mr. Pricky pov. :D still can't stop smiling or laughing once in a while.
RyuukTheHatter chapter 13 . 2/26
so for a crack fic i am all ear this is fricking epic and after no sun for the last few days? just what i fricking needed thank you so much can't wait for more.
happyghost chapter 13 . 2/26
Oh no! Poor Peter!

Maria is up to something, right?

Or maybe she's nice . . .

I'm really not sure. I still don't trust her.

{shifty eyes}

Tee Hill chapter 13 . 2/22
a great chapter :)))
Arabella Whitlock chapter 13 . 2/20
Awesome chapter!
GeezerWench chapter 13 . 2/20
Would probably serve Jasper right to have Bella and Maria becomes best buds, cohorts, partners in crime. :)

The mind boggles ... Maria is being kind of ... *nice*

She saved his uniform all these years? Had it framed and everything. Guess she likes the Major.

The place sounds nice. I'm impressed. Like Bat Man's cave, only better.

Poor Peter. Who'd a thought cactus needles would pierce vamp skin?
honeybun37876 chapter 12 . 2/12
wow kool story cant wait for more hope you update soon :)
Rand0mnessR0ks chapter 12 . 1/19
So excited to see what happens next!
Tee Hill chapter 12 . 1/16
a great chapter :)))
ggb-luma chapter 12 . 1/15
Funny as always..
GeezerWench chapter 12 . 1/15
Damn. That’s the coolest book cover I’ve ever seen. That GeezerWench is a helluva guy!

Crazy Pete! Oh, really. Went to get a pack of cigarettes … likely story. (Like we haven’t heard that one before.)

I can see where Grandma Marie would be a little upset about being thrown over for a pack of cigarettes. Really wasn’t Peter’s fault. That time.

Yeah, Jasper. Now he has some ‘splainin’ to do.

Chupacabra! LOL

Chalupa. I can see it.

Maria sounds lovely. And why is she still alive? Jasper leave her behind to keep things going for him while he was on vacation?

And now he’s moving back in? Maria may not be best pleased about that.

I hope it's not a trap. Jasper wouldn't endanger his beloved Mr. Pricky. Or Bella either.

Captain Grandpa’s Maritime Adventure! Scourge of the High Seas!

I’d read that. (no pressure)

Ya know, you could start a Pinterest board for this story.

Just sayin'.