Reviews for Beyond the Shadows
StyxxandBethany chapter 1 . 2/22
This was great! Yes Faramir is very special character... Gandalf knew Faramir had wisdom from early age
Deandra chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
It did seem as though everyone but Denethor saw the good in Faramir. Pity, that. He missed so much.

- Deandra
aja aron chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Nicely penned. Well defined characterizations with an interesting look at the dynamics at play through the generational perspective of this family. Also, I found it amusing that within the same contest there were two of us who felt compelled to portray a sort of Númenórean death scene. ;)

Yay for us. lol
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
What a beautiful perception on the house of Hurin! Loved it!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Nice to see this posted here!
Darkover chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Dear Linda: I recognized this from the Teitho Challenge, where it received one of my votes. It was a well-written and touching story there, as it is here. IMO you did a fine job of keeping everyone in-character, even Ioreth and baby Faramir. I liked the little touches of Ecthelion's foresight, and the closeness of his relationship with both his daughter-in-law and his younger grandson. You also did a good job of tying this story in with other stories you have written. Well done! Sincerely, Darkover
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This is the good story. I like how Echthelion welcomed his grand son Faramir. It's too bad that Denethor did not welcome him. The death scene is especially beautiful.