Reviews for If only I could talk
timewaster123456789 chapter 1 . 3/30
should do one of sherlock accidently walking in on myc that night. prove red wrong
Rainshadow999 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
There's an amazing book called The Art Of Racing In The Rain about a dog who finds humans a brilliant with how they can move and talk and he believes in reincarnation from dog to human. In the end the dog dies and becomes human and meets his owner as a child.

This was lovely by the way, and a bit heart breaking but just lovely. I hope Redbeard becomes human in his next life with the ability to speak. :)
Servant of Fire chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
That was wonderful!
History's Mistress 1776 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
That was so beautiful. Such an original idea for a story and so very well written. Bravo
Asheanex chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This hurts, but It's a good hurt.
I really like this - I like the idea that Mycroft does need Sherlock more than Sherlock needs Mycroft, it seems more realistic.

Anyway, nice fic!
Harry Potter fan 3000 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
aww beautifully written, i'm crying
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This is so sweet. :')
LadyNovesia chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I'm smiling and crying at the same time. Smiling because it is so cute how Redbeard worries about "his boys" and crying because it is so sad that he has to leave them.
Your story is amazing, especially how you describe Sherlock's and Mycroft's personality through Redbeard's point of view . You have a talent to play with the emotions of your readers.
camila holmes chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Me hiciste llorar...es tan hermoso.