Reviews for How (NOT) To Fall In Love
Just no one chapter 4 . 2/3
Gahhhh! Continue please? It's so awesome! I usually don't like clichés but I could make an exception _
IggyKirklandZJK chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
Please continue this!
SolatienRealms chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
That was awesome!
Ratty4949 chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
...Gilbird...yellow...

...QUIT FUCKING TEMPTING THE UNIVERSE DAMMIT! THAT SHIT WONT END IT NEVER DOES!

...perv Al...ew...Matt cuter...

...Ludwig...intense stare...
phoenixphlight chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
This chapter made me giggle. Thank you.
Katie-Kat1129 chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Is Alfred Cupid? Because I think he'd do that to embarrass Arthur.
Ratty4949 chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
...the universe really DOES NOT like to be taunted, huh? XD

...perv Mattie...yay.

Hmmm... I have no clue which one you should update first, so I can't help you there...sorry :(
phoenixphlight chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
You updated! I'm really happy. This fic is not my usual fare, but I am enjoying it quite a bit. That being said, Shut Up and Take My Hand is still one of my favorite fics in the whole, wide world. So, I guess I don't care which you update because I enjoy both.
As a side not, I think the title of the chapter should be spelled "choking" (like when food gets stuck in one's throat). If I'm wrong or it's one of those words that's spelled differently in different parts of the world, ignore this.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
It's getting so hard to find a FrUK fanfiction that has good grammer,chaacterization,and this has ALL OF IT!(ω)
I love the plot,and I think it's absoultely adorable!Your writing style is speatacular,and ugghhh I can't really think of anymore synonyms amazing but if I did I wrote just mash them up altogether!Love ya,this fic,and that you have the same OTP's as me xD
Shiralala chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
MEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE UPDATE THISSSSSS
Yuaki1707 chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
This sounds really interesting and I'd love to see where you will go with this. Please keep updating!
The Little Chibi chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Gaaah, that was brilliant! "The cosmic equivalent of a big 'fuck you'".
Ratty4949 chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Oh you want a cliche? How about a big music number, with strangers joining in to sing and dance and everything, about

A: Arthur and/or Francis singing about how there's no way their falling in love with each other(bonus points if its a duet but they're at different locations)

or B:Gilbert and Alfred singing about how cute the two would be together and how their being stupid for not realizing how they WILL end up together(bonus points if either Arthur or Francis(or both) are there and angrily denying it the entire song).

HOWS THAT CLICHE FOR YA! XD
SolatienRealms chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Oh Arthur. Be wary of corners. Loved it, I can't wait for more.
Arachne Sama chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This is really awesome! Can't wait for an update! Thank you!