Reviews for 65 Confrontations
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Really missing this wonderful AU storyline. Hope you're ok AR xx
Guest chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
Or maybe you can accept AR's favorite character is Emily and read someone else's stories.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
Maybe for 66 you try a story where your favoritism of Emily isn't so obvious.
DudeThatsComplex20 chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
You're stories are so awesome. I know I can't be the only one who reads your previous stories while waiting for an update. Have you ever taken a psych course or are in that field? I'm studying that field and Dr. Westfallen's talks are really relevant to what I'm learning. If not, kudos to you :)
cariss50 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
AR, hope you are getting better. Didn't understand how much I count on your updates until they were absent for this long. Wish you all the best but waiting for some resolution/exploration to all you've left hanging in 65.
Love where you've taken this pairing to date - all the characters have shown some growth and that's a real accomplishment across this many stories.
Hope you even have something small for us soon...
Guest chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
Hey... How are you. Hope you feel better soon. I miss yr stories so much
M.Anderling chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
I don't think I've posted a review for one of your stories before, but I am now. I love your stories. They are a great mix of team & case stories and personal ones. I hope your next story goes up soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
Hey AR, get well soon! Will patiently wait for 66 and ATF 2!
ARtheBard chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
AR here: i messed up my elbow and by the end of the day typing is too painful. Slowly working on ATF2. Sorry, yall!
browneyes99 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Can't wait for more please update soon! Hope everything is OK because you usually don't wait a month to upload a new fic unless you warn us first! OK so can't wait for more and please update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
My apologies for taking so long to review this story, I've been so busy I've only just had time to read it. I loved this story, it had a great mix of everything and it's so great to see Emily get back on a more even keel.

However, I have to agree with some other reviewers, I really missed the emotional fall out of Emily's session with Gerald. By that, I mean I miss all the talks that could have taken place between her and JJ and JJ's reaction to everything. I love how much progress Emily has made in your series, and I feel like after her session with Gerald, she wouldn't have shut JJ out, but it would have been nice to see some conversations between her and JJ, similar to when JJ was dealing with her issues after afghanistan.

I apologise if this is coming across as a critcism, I don't mean it too, and I trust you as I writer and I'm sure you will continue to deal with Emily's issues, I was just expecting a little more from this story.

I still love all of your work though :) Cannot wait for your next story.
c chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Did Jen know that Gerald slapped Emily. Im kind of confused about that because I would think she would have been pissed that he hit her wife.
srhittson chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Loved the story. Please update again soon
German-Snixx chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Two weeks ago I started reading your story's, I am sad I finished them but I really love it. I hope I will read more of you, you are amazing :)
tmarie9 chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
lol I love the nurse and it's adorable that Emily asked Lucas to scoot over. I'd be worried about confusing twins too! I still can't get over the loving family dynamic they all have going on. ]