Reviews for Rippling Motion
sherotterlocked chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This was one of the most beautiful things that I have ever read. You captured Sherlock's character perfectly, down to even the smallest of details. You wrote beautify and I loved it!
becgate chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Loved it! !
Lily chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This was fantastic, not OOC at all - I really think you achieved your objective here. :) I'd love to find out what they were doing in Hawaii. Brilliant fix, keep up the awesomesauce work and DFTBA! :)
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Well, I really like this, and I didn't see anything OOC about it. Superb, thank you!
Andrewthegreat1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Really great little one-shot. I love seeing these little moments between Sherlock and John.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
So he didn't have the quiet peaceful time he wanted, but he got something even better.
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Very lovely - and I don't think it's too OOC at all. :)
MeMyselfandI chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
"Well, if you're skinny dipping at almost four in the morning, we might as well all go skinny dipping at almost four in the morning." - I want that framed and put on my wall. BRILLIANT! ;)
ScribeOfRED chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I don't think the beginning is OOC at all - Sherlock would totally go for a swim at almost-four in the morning, and I firmly believe he would do it because he doesn't like having anyone else around. I prefer having as few people as possible around when swimming as well. The ending... yeah, having a water fight isn't something I could see them doing in the show, but it's not nearly as OOC as some other situations I've encountered; besides, Sherlock wouldn't be able to stand letting John winning a water fight. I love the relaxing nature of this piece - it's exactly what I needed to read after the day I had. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
aw! I liked it!
fandemoniuminthestreets chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
While this was OOC, it was done in a way that I like. If you had gotten rid of this I would have never read it and that would be such a tragedy! It was such a calming piece to read- I really loved it! Well done!
natalieashe chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I really love the way you capture the relationship between Sherlock and John without it becoming... More. Love Johnlock stories but you have a talent for never taking that step but keeping it believable and true to the characters. This story is fun and beautiful.
paula.a.rushing chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I like this it is cute and calming :)