Reviews for Princess Bubblegum the Surrogate
Princess bubblegum deserve Happpiness.

She deserves Both finn and maracline.

Please Add Lemon Scenes and continue this story
Maybe Finn and Marcaline can tame and adopt the two babies.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
This'll be good:)
The Book of Eli chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Yo the plots twists just keep coming Hudson's feeling regret now and those two little monsters are going to have a choice. One either keep fighting to the point Finn and Marcy had enough. Or they learn to live and let live and enjoy their time with the couple.
He23t chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Damn this is tough
The Unforgiven IV chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Thats some intense war going on there. If only they could hurt each other.
The Dark Hound chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
HAHA! Get fucked Hudson!
qdon chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Okay so lemongrab craeted a baby (lemonleroy?) Hunson created an heir genietically which sorta works but means that all demons or part demons are made the same way even though marcelines part human ( yes I'm nitpicking but I'm bored). Anyway now that I have wasted your time I have to say I love this fic and can't wait for more
P.S is the demon baby part finn as hunson wants it to have the genes his son in law ?
He23t chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
I feel there something big happen next.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Haha. Nice chapter. Cant wait to see more.
The Book of Eli chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
OH… Holy F'ing shit yo shits going to get crazy up in this…HELL YEAH!
derp mcderpensti chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
DERP DERP dERP deRP DERP DERP DERP HURR DERR IM A HURSE
The Book of Eli chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
two genetic monsters only one master survived for the pair. Finn's got some series fights on his hands when those two grow up. Or will Finn's son have to fight the two monsters ;)
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Holy...Damn do I love this story. Cant wait to see more and I'm looking forward to the next update. Lemongrab got what he deserved.
The Dark Hound chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU HUDSON! YOU CAN GO SUCK SOME DEMON DICK! I HOPE YOU GET EATEN BY YOU'RE DEMONIC LITTLE DEVIL CHILD!