Reviews for The Halls of Valhalla
LittleRock17 chapter 13 . 4/20
Please, PLEASE! I need you to continue this! Plz! It's sooooo good, don't leave it just like that. Can't believe Tam Tam gave 2 thousand years of her life for Kenz! It's insane! And I need Valkubus! Plz plz plz I beg you.
Hi There! I was wondering if you are continuing this story?. It's soooo good!
Jommy26 chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
YAY AN UPDATE! I hope Bo can get Kenzi back post more soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Welcome back!
bjq chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
spectacular!
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
Glad you're back! Love the increase in omentum to saving Kenz. The ingredients have me intrigued. We'll have to see how TAmsin and Bo get to Valhalla! I do feel for Lauren though in this odeal.

I'm sure the plan will have alot of twists and turns but if Bo can cach up with Kenz it'll be worth it!
Bullfrog827 chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
Amazing story!
Good luck with the whole quitting/packing/moving/understanding thing!
Jommy26 chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
great chapter really hope they get Kenzi back...and Hale too possibly post more soon.
bjq chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
SPECTACULAR! PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
Poor Tansin is caught in the middle on this. She must be going through emotional hell.

I love how Kenzi is enjoying her afterlife even if she still worries about her Bo Bo.

I think she is rubbing off on Frigg and reminding her of her bonded mate.
YouJustGotPitchSlapped chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Dude, I love this fic, like thiiiissssssss much! And I really really really need you to update. Like, now, please. It's so utterly butterly amazing that I need more :D Onward with your awesomeness!
bjq chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
LOVE IT. PLEASE PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
Loved it! I am enjoying the relationship development between Tamsin and Kenzi, them being unique and that Tamsin finally has a family with Kenzi.
Bullfrog827 chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
Great chapter and great story!
It's exactly what I need to survive in the anticipation of S5!
Keep going!
Jommy26 chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
very sweet chapter post more soon