Reviews for The Halls of Valhalla
Jommy26 chapter 15 . 1/26
Excellent update I hope Tamsin and Bo get Kenzi back. I can't wait to see what happens next , post more soon.
Athingor3 chapter 15 . 1/26
So good. So excited for The update. Thank you very much! I love the detail and the plotting. Such a fantastic story. Still love it!
bjq chapter 15 . 1/25
SPECTACULAR
IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER;
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Jommy26 chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
excellent chapter I hope Evony never gets her powers back, and the get Kenzi back , post more soon.
bjq chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
awesome. thank you so much
Athingor3 chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
I was so excited when I saw you had updated this. I know I've said it before it truly is a magnificent story. I love Frigg's story and I want Bo to wake up and realize everything Tamsin is sacrificing for her. Did you remove this story from AO3? I couldn't find it last time I looked. Thanks so much for sticking with this story. I love it!
SincereDeceit chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
Yay you're back! This was a good update. I really love this story. The way you write Kenzi & Tamsin's friendship is wonderful. I love Frigg, what a great character. Also loving Frigg & Kenzi's friendship. Their personalities complement each other well. If you ever decided to make their relationship more than just friendship I wouldn't mind it one bit. I can't wait for the next update.
Greentwister14 chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
Ooooooooo more me want more
LittleRock17 chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
Please, PLEASE! I need you to continue this! Plz! It's sooooo good, don't leave it just like that. Can't believe Tam Tam gave 2 thousand years of her life for Kenz! It's insane! And I need Valkubus! Plz plz plz I beg you.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
Hi There! I was wondering if you are continuing this story?. It's soooo good!
Jommy26 chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
YAY AN UPDATE! I hope Bo can get Kenzi back post more soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Welcome back!
bjq chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
spectacular!
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
Glad you're back! Love the increase in omentum to saving Kenz. The ingredients have me intrigued. We'll have to see how TAmsin and Bo get to Valhalla! I do feel for Lauren though in this odeal.

I'm sure the plan will have alot of twists and turns but if Bo can cach up with Kenz it'll be worth it!
Bullfrog827 chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
Amazing story!
Good luck with the whole quitting/packing/moving/understanding thing!