Reviews for Into the Abyss
Reader-of-Reading-ness chapter 33 . 7/22
Um... this story is amazing? Why is it so good?
Hellscythe007 chapter 33 . 12/8/2015
I hope u update soon..
neptunexblanc23 chapter 33 . 10/26/2015
So do you plan on making a sequel to this story. You left it on a cliffhanger this is my favorite story. :)
Driliviel 2 chapter 33 . 9/9/2015
Oh my god, this fic just... Wow. I can't believe that I didn't find this sooner. This is one of those gems that is hard to find in fanfiction, and I'm just so happy to finally find it. I read this fic in one whole day and I must say that I love every hour of it.
Especially Neptune realization of how she had been treating Nepgear this whole time by Seeing how this world Nepgear turn out to be if she didn't start changing her way treating her sister for the better was awesome.
I can't wait how this mess is going to clear up, what with 3 major things Happening at the same time(Neptune, Rom, & Uni).
Hope you update soon. Thanks for the nice read.
AllHailShadic96 chapter 33 . 8/15/2015
Holy shit, what the hell Blanc transform into to have both Neptune and Purple Heart to be this scared. Seeing Neptune scared is one thing, but Purple Heart is another.
I have to know if Neptune will make out alive or will she this Psychotic Lesbian version of Blanc plaything.
dragon fang12 chapter 33 . 8/10/2015
Will you make a continuous of this story because that would be great. :)
Le Chasseur chapter 33 . 7/6/2015
Wow... It's scary to see Neptune AND Purple Heart so scared... no, so terrified is more correct.
And, damn, I want to know why Neptune has so much troubles transforming, loses her levels and everything else !

Well, having so many questions is the mark of a great story, I guess.
Satsuki Rin chapter 33 . 4/10/2015
You know, it's kinda weird how I'm feeling about this story of yours. One one hand I want to praise you for having such an original idea, for doing such a good job on all of those internal monologues,etc... Yes there is really a lot to be learnt from your writing, I will not deny this fact.

But on another hand, I could only feel...disgust. Disgust at how twisted this Cruptindustri is, at how twisted some characters are, at how twisted everything in this universe is!

Now I'm not one with a rainbow-colored goggles strapped to the eyes all the time. In fact I consider myself to be the pessimistic type. Heck, I do believe I have a very big leniency when girls were concerned, as biased as that sound. But these? These freaking, disgusting versions of some characters in this world? They crossed a line for me, that was certain. For example, just reading those segments when you used Blanc's POV simply made me want to throw up, just reading her dialogues made me scowl so hard I wouldn't be surprised if there were wrinkles on my forehead!

This world is screwed up bad, you had made that point very clear by now. And I curse myself for forcing myself to follow this story to the very end. It's strange how I still harbor such a little hope to see this world get better. Nah, scratch that, I know why all along. It's because it's is Neptune who is trying to fix this screwed-up excuse of a world. As blind as it sound, that girl, that CPU, that goddess simply makes me believe she could actually pull it off somehow simply because she is determined to do it! I guess I'm a bit too much of a maniac.

Anyway, to sum up what I wanted to say about this story so far, it's this: It's p*ssed me off a whole lot, but I can't help but follow it, wanting to see where it will go. (And don't bother telling me how self-contradicting my words sounded. I do realize it myself, just can't help it)

P/s: I think I owe you an apologize regarding you must less agitating story "The Proposal", so I'm gonna take this chance and say it here: I'm sorry. (It's fine if you don't understand, better that way) I'm gonna try and review it properly in time.
nasukeethree chapter 33 . 2/25/2015
Would have been...*better* if it did escalate where Blanc being frisky and...'stuff' happen
Slider no. 11 chapter 33 . 2/20/2015
Wow.
Just wow.
Neptune... Scared? Fearful? On the event horizon of giving up?! Unheard of...
I fear of what Neptune's mental state will become in the subsequent chapters.
Macrabe33 chapter 33 . 2/20/2015
A world that could even break Purple Heart's spirit?
It was amazing, the section of bold, all the hidden words of actually giving up, letting herself get killed, even considering killing herself... I feel Neptune, and now Purple Heart now know true fear, although it seems to me as though Purple Heart had a much closer encounter. (In this particular instance I'm considering them 2 separate people. Sorry for the confusion.) My mind was overloaded with trying to piece together the pictures written by the words.
This was fantastic! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Konsu chapter 33 . 2/19/2015
This is a truly amazing story. I'm enjoying this rollercoaster. Man. Neptune is being hit in every direction. Physically and mentally. I'm not sure how much more of this she can take. From the look of things she can't take much more.

Oh. She's hearing voices now. I pieced together what was happening, but I don't wanna jump to any conclusions.

I can't wait until the next chapter
Etokaiten chapter 33 . 2/19/2015
Ouch, she almost has a shinji breakdown huh?
mega-dark chapter 33 . 2/19/2015
And I thought the last chapter was mind breaking. This chapter is ever worse (the better kind of worse).

Seriously my mind, I can't tell you how I feel about this chapter. All I know is that I want more. So give us more, please.

Good luck with the next chapter.
Chisaku chapter 33 . 2/19/2015
I...
Like...
Ok, this chapter is a huge mindfuck.
What in hell's name happened?! I read this 4 times, and I'm still hopelessly lost. :(