Reviews for Into the Abyss
Jerzu chapter 36 . 8/22
please update
Saber Knight chapter 21 . 8/20
Welp, this story has got to be one of the most depressing stories I have ever read.
Saber Knight chapter 11 . 8/20
No, no, no, no, no, no.

*posts review*

Saber Knight chapter 10 . 8/19
Yep. Knew it. Uni!

Red eye sniper rifle.
Saber Knight chapter 8 . 8/19
Just going to take a guess, but I have a feeling that that mysterious person is either A) Uni, or B) Noire. For whatever reasons.

I'm probably utterly, terribly wrong. But, hey, who knows?
Saber Knight chapter 6 . 8/19
Very interesting story so far! Well written, as well.
Aelixeas Fang chapter 1 . 7/21
Definitely one of the few fics I have ever read to actually keep me hooked. Little bit of a long-winded fight there, but all in all, pretty damn good story you got. I don't review often, but this was a nice gem to find among your other stories. Please update soon.
SentenRainen chapter 36 . 5/21
Well this was interesting. Thanks!
Interesting concept, but its execution leaves a lot to be desired. Beginning catches attention, Neptune's trip to Lowee is okayish, however the fight against Blanc was too long-winded and resembled a bad role playing campaign, in which DM tortures player characters with a cycle of curbstomping them and saving their asses via some deus ex machina.

As for characters, you did really good job with Arfoire and for the most part with Neptune, however e.g. Blanc felt one-dimensional and had basically nothing in common with the original.

Also I really like the concept of body horror goddesses.
Nuclear Forgot chapter 4 . 2/19
Conquest! AYYY!
Please update this Fic, this is literally the BEST Neptunia Fic, I've ever read. You should have Neptune meet Corruptindustri's Uni. Also I shudder to see Neptune's reaction to Ram...Great Chapter like always! Please update beauty of a fic as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/20/2016
Please Update this Genius of a Fanfic.y
Guest chapter 36 . 12/19/2016
We'll damn, this is literally the greatest Hyperdimension Neptunia story I have ever read. I hope RAM survives in all this especially after losing an arm 0_0. Neptune's gonna be scared for life seeing this. IF she finds her and Rom.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/22/2016
So White Void is Blanc in Ridley armor?

I like.
mega-dark chapter 36 . 10/22/2016
My goodness this chapter made me shiver.

Neptune could do literally nothing. Hopefully she can get back in the swing of things later after she recovers. Scary chapter good luck with the next one.