Reviews for Into the Abyss
qwertzone11 chapter 36 . 4/18
While I am saddened by one and a half year of your absence, I will be hoping that you will be able to continue writing.

I do not know what has happened to you, Blade of Justice, but if you are alive and still living well, then even if you may never read this comment ever in your life, I hope that you may have a happy life.

...and if you are dead, then rest in peace.
- - -
Well then, without further ado! It is time to review!

Although I am quite inexperienced in reviewing, I would like to let you know that I am VERY happy with your story. It is not often that one would find such a great fanfiction to the degree where I had to shed a tear while reading about Rom and Ram's past.

While it is still uncommon to read "yesterday's enemy is today's friend", it is quite rare to read scenes regarding the doubts of trust between Arfoire and Neptune. I like this.

This story is a good one, seeing as not only the plot is intriguing, but also the setting (the place) and its influence to the characters.

In my opinion however, there are still many mysteries in this story. Naturally, such things might have been explained had this story been continued. For now, here is a list of my questions:

- How did Crupt Blanc become the way she is?
- What is Crupt Noire and Crupt Vert like? I read that one is ignored while one is in prison.
- Tari is here as well, so is Rei here as well?
- Will the people Neptune know like Plutia, Peashy, Compa, IF, Tamsoft, etc. also be in the story?
- Will characters from the later Neptunia games like Uzume also take part?
- Has Nepgear and co. from Hyperdimension already noticed Neptune is gone? I know it is less than a week in Cruptindustry, but considering the differences in time and past experiences with multiple dimensional travels, they **could** notice it sooner?
- What had happened in the first chapters? There was a storm which made communications unavailable?
- Will Crupt Nepgear ever find Neptune? How will she react to her?

These are my only-answerable-if-the-story-progresses questions, but there is one which stand above all of them: "What is Crupt Nepgear doing?"

Well then, this will be all for my review of the year! (Because I seldom review fanfictions, let alone stories.)

To other readers who reads this (relatively) long and boring review, I hope y'all have a nice day!
HeroicWil chapter 36 . 2/13
Update please!
JanuszexZZ chapter 1 . 1/6
Propably one of the most depressing/ darkest fanfic I ever read in neptunia franchise. Also I like the mood you put there. Finally more serious story and its the very good one. Indeed
Please dont drop this story : X
Its cool and im hell of curious what gonna happen next.
.-.
Jerzu chapter 36 . 8/22/2017
please update
Saber Knight chapter 21 . 8/20/2017
Welp, this story has got to be one of the most depressing stories I have ever read.
Saber Knight chapter 11 . 8/20/2017
No, no, no, no, no, no.

*posts review*

Saber Knight chapter 10 . 8/19/2017
Yep. Knew it. Uni!

Red eye sniper rifle.
Saber Knight chapter 8 . 8/19/2017
Just going to take a guess, but I have a feeling that that mysterious person is either A) Uni, or B) Noire. For whatever reasons.

I'm probably utterly, terribly wrong. But, hey, who knows?
Saber Knight chapter 6 . 8/19/2017
Very interesting story so far! Well written, as well.
Aelixeas Fang chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Definitely one of the few fics I have ever read to actually keep me hooked. Little bit of a long-winded fight there, but all in all, pretty damn good story you got. I don't review often, but this was a nice gem to find among your other stories. Please update soon.
SentenRainen chapter 36 . 5/21/2017
Well this was interesting. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Interesting concept, but its execution leaves a lot to be desired. Beginning catches attention, Neptune's trip to Lowee is okayish, however the fight against Blanc was too long-winded and resembled a bad role playing campaign, in which DM tortures player characters with a cycle of curbstomping them and saving their asses via some deus ex machina.

As for characters, you did really good job with Arfoire and for the most part with Neptune, however e.g. Blanc felt one-dimensional and had basically nothing in common with the original.

Also I really like the concept of body horror goddesses.
Nuclear Forgot chapter 4 . 2/19/2017
Conquest! AYYY!
Guest chapter 36 . 1/26/2017
Please update this Fic, this is literally the BEST Neptunia Fic, I've ever read. You should have Neptune meet Corruptindustri's Uni. Also I shudder to see Neptune's reaction to Ram...Great Chapter like always! Please update beauty of a fic as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/20/2016