Reviews for Into the Abyss
Interesting concept, but its execution leaves a lot to be desired. Beginning catches attention, Neptune's trip to Lowee is okayish, however the fight against Blanc was too long-winded and resembled a bad role playing campaign, in which DM tortures player characters with a cycle of curbstomping them and saving their asses via some deus ex machina.

As for characters, you did really good job with Arfoire and for the most part with Neptune, however e.g. Blanc felt one-dimensional and had basically nothing in common with the original.

Also I really like the concept of body horror goddesses.
Nuclear Forgot chapter 4 . 2/19
Conquest! AYYY!
Please update this Fic, this is literally the BEST Neptunia Fic, I've ever read. You should have Neptune meet Corruptindustri's Uni. Also I shudder to see Neptune's reaction to Ram...Great Chapter like always! Please update beauty of a fic as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/20/2016
Please Update this Genius of a Fanfic.y
Guest chapter 36 . 12/19/2016
We'll damn, this is literally the greatest Hyperdimension Neptunia story I have ever read. I hope RAM survives in all this especially after losing an arm 0_0. Neptune's gonna be scared for life seeing this. IF she finds her and Rom.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/22/2016
So White Void is Blanc in Ridley armor?

I like.
mega-dark chapter 36 . 10/22/2016
My goodness this chapter made me shiver.

Neptune could do literally nothing. Hopefully she can get back in the swing of things later after she recovers. Scary chapter good luck with the next one.
dragon fang12 chapter 36 . 10/22/2016
This is also seems to becoming a neptune x blanc rape torture story.
dragon fang12 chapter 36 . 10/22/2016
I really like this story. It was one of the first hyperdimension neptunia fanfictions I read. Keep up the good work. :)
Holix chapter 36 . 10/22/2016
Well, I have to say good work on this chapter considering Neptune can't do crap in this twisted messed up world. One could say that Neptune protag benefits have severely cut down or inverted so that it feels like she's cursed. As far Noire is concerned I'm thinking that she is total Yandere to Neptune and if Nepgear finds out about her then she'll be obsessed with killing her 'again', Blanc would want her as a toy and with Vert I have no idea what she would do but I think she'll be dragged into the conflict one way or another. Anyways good work and looking forward to more.
dragon fang12 chapter 35 . 9/25/2016
This is one of my favorite stories. This sometimes seems like romance
mega-dark chapter 34 . 9/23/2016
I was somewhat confused by the double notifier but now that I've looked, this story is indeed back, with this chapter followed by the Nepstation.

As for this chapter, we've still got questions about whatever Afoire did to Neptune and can they both survive White Void (cold steel just sword okay that joke was bad). As for Ram, man you are setting the death flags on the poor girl. I thought she was dead, but now she's not, but she still might now make it and dang it I wanna know.

Great chapter, welcome back, and good luck with the next one.
NeptuneCPU chapter 35 . 9/23/2016
I couldn't really tell who was talking at first for the 2nd new chapter but it was good, thanks for updating it's a pleasure to read this story!
Bulldan chapter 35 . 9/23/2016
It Lives!
Guest1 chapter 35 . 9/23/2016
10/10 reference, as always.