Reviews for The Day it Became a Pumpkin
Rufescent chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
A very thrilling and electric story! I have to say, my favorite part was Hikaru stepping up and voicing his opinions at the wedding; it was eerily reminiscent of him kicking the Clocktower Witch's skull in "Until the Day it Becomes a Pumpkin" for me at least. He was perfectly in-character - not willing to give up without a fight, especially for someone who means the world to all of the Host members. Everyone's troubles were absolutely heartbreaking, and I'm glad it ended the way it did. The first-person style was also done masterfully, by the way.

You have a wonderful knack for writing. I hope you continue to write in the future, please. Best wishes!
Reginna Grace chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
Ohhhhh... The day KYOYA snaps... Kyoya, of all people... geez, what's happening next?!
Reginna Grace chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I feel like crying right now... Ohmigosh! Your writing is awesome, I'm definitely going to keep reading! The poor twins... Poor everyone! Gosh, this is horrible! DX
Mayleens chapter 18 . 1/11/2015
I loved this story. I really did. It made me feel so warm and happy at the end :) It's nice to read an Ouran fanfic about friendship instead of romantic pairings and the way you protrayed their friendships was great. I applaud you.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
Short but sweet. You captured everyone so perfectly and D-! Ugh. I've never sworn in my life but I really want to now. I'm having a really hard time expressing my overflowing feels for this fic.
Break This Spell626 chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
This was an awesome story, and I can't think of a better person to have told it than Hikaru.
KageNoNeko chapter 18 . 5/15/2014
I love this story. It was consistently enjoyable from end to end.
KageNoNeko chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
I think I will add a review at this point. Very few people have written a fanfiction that is in first person that I absolutely love and enjoy. This reads smoothly and when it needs to be choppy it goes. I especially love that very last line because it leaves you hanging and wondering what made Kyoya-senpai finally snap. I defiantly do agree that the host club members (full dependent on how they were at the end of the anime) would start to fall apart because of Tamaki not being there.
samasbananas chapter 18 . 3/25/2014
This was wonderful! I don't usually read non romantic fan fictions, but I'm so happy that I read this one. You should be proud of your outstanding work!
ImYourMother chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
Am I really the only one that when they said "Go" thought about the ending? Shissou?
It was AWESOME, seriously I don't know how you did it, i loved it, i'll always love it. I wanted to cry when you said it was the end but, oh well.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE:
A crazy CRAZY Fan :3
RedWing0109 chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
This was a really great story! The characters were all great and it kept me hooked at the way through!
NorthernMage chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
:( I'm going to miss this story.

To be honest, it's one of the best OHSHC fanfics I've read, and it's amazingly well written too.

Hoping to see more from you soon!
the raccoon goon chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
Oooooohhhh baby that was way too subtle for my liking ;)
But awh Honey's speech :3
Also the ending was cute yay
ilysm
Just obsessed chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
This made me tear up so much.
NorthernMage chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
You've ended the last official chapter very well, I have to admit.

It's sad that Hunny and Mori leave, but that's just what happens. You've written the twins and everyone else amazingly.

Looking forward to the epilogue.