Reviews for ocean and stone
Freya's Valhalla chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
The story has a really nice prose and I like the idea of Mito and Tobirama having a thing for each other, seeing as Hashirama's and Mito's marriage was arranged, but I did think that the ending might have been a bit out of character. It's not like we know anything about Mito as far as character development goes, but it seems a bit cruel to bed Tobirama when their children could not acknowledge him as their father, and I don't know if Tobirama would have wanted that either. Either way, this was still greatly written and I enjoyed it :)
Cyn V chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
This fic was absolutely lovely...

I enjoyed how delicately Mito and Tobi's feelings for one another were conveyed in the first half of the fic, and then Mito's dedication to her marriage and Tobirama's reactions to seeing her with his brother. Actually, you did a wonderful job writing the interactions between the characters in general. There was tension, but no conflict, which is a hard thing to balance without sacrificing the sense that all three of them deeply care for each other.

Thank you for such a beautiful story! :)
sangi chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This was a really wonderful perspective into Mito and Tobirama. I love their interactions and how laced they are with tragedy. I admire how both of them put duty and honor and the village above themselves. Really beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us.
Fala-Li chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This story has so many feels! I really enjoyed reading it - it's a very well-written piece.
argent-snow chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Wow. This was amazing. :-o You deserve more reviews for this, seriously. I apologize if my words sound repetitive and are not good constructive criticism, haha, but I really enjoyed this. :-)

The way you wrote the scenes show a smooth progression/narrative - does that make sense? (Sorry, English isn't my first language, haha). I've read some fanfictions where the narrative seems choppy because there isn't a good transition between scenes, and the characterization was...lacking (I can't figure out the right word to use). But you did a very awesome job with this, and I enjoyed it very much. Also, the last two scenes make sense to me, because as far as I recall (haven't read Naruto manga in a while, last chapter I read was when the reanimated kages were speaking with Sasuke, I think?) none of the Senju descendants inherited Hashirama's mokuton technique. Headcanon accepted! Haha. xD

Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us! I hope you have a good day. :-)
Tuliharja chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This was somewhat really sad but mainly bittersweet. This really made me feel for Tobirama, and the fact he seriously loved Mito even though things didn't go exactly as planned. I really liked how you managed to create the connection between those two. I think it was really lovely.