Reviews for Through the Rabbit Hole
Gunzaimyx chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Such a wonderful story! How could I have missed this? The characterization of Jecht and Auron were perfect! I have read many stories of Auron breaking down but not Jecht. It was nice to see Jecht vulnerable at times too. I really love this and enjoyed every sentence.

Its very well-written and the inner thoughts, descriptions were just awesome. This story doesnt have to read as Jecht/Auron but the two guardians just having a serious intimate moment. Anyway great job!
Snuggly Pink Wolf Product chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
*ka-blink* I haven't reviewed this yet? Really? OOpsies. _;; Mass amounts of ass-kicking-ness; hit Jecht and Auron's character dead on. Awesome.

Kate

PS - using wrong account(split), but too lazy to sign in to normal one. Sorry. _;
sulou chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
What a pleasant surprise...I thought that I had read everything that was worth reading if it had anything to do with Auron. . .wrong! I am not in to the shounen ai that seems to be so popular on fanfiction, but decided to check it out anyway.

And aside from a few paragraphs that I found a bit confusing, I think you have a very well written short story here. And I hope that you post more in the future.
Kia Vail-Kagami chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
*sigh* So nice a gain... you really are so very tatented... *sigh again*