Reviews for Letters Never Sent
MJStevie chapter 1 . 3/1
I am not okay. Thank you for ruining my life. I'm crying more than a little, I hope you're happy with yourself. This is some amazing angst, I can't help but love it ;-;
unsaidesires chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I've made a mistake. A grave, grave mistake. I FILTERED OUT THE KAGAKURO FICS AND I FOUND THIS ONE AND-

Do you know what you did to me and my poor heart? I was trying my best to stop the tears from streaming but, now my sleeves are all wet! I didn't expect it to be so sad... It really touched my heart and I could feel Kagami's emotions from each letter, not to mention Kise's and Aomine's, and the part where they started to cry I just-

I really should not have clicked on this if I knew it was so sad! brING KAGAMI AND KUROKO AND ALL MY FEELINGS BACK DAMMIT I LOVE YOU PLEASE WRITE MORE
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Miothedaydreamer chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is heart wrenching. What have you done?
It's like a pair of hands were twisting my lungs leaving me cold and miserable.

Amazing work though. Your depiction of Kagami in his letters were right on. Good job.
(now i'm going to my corner to cry some more) (_)
Rarasachi chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I can't stop crying... TT
You must do something ... DX
Ayasaka Mao chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Dang! That hit me where it hurts! DX

Great story btw XD
xYaoiDreamer chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I want to punch you . ok, I don't xD
Really, this story is just so sad, I can't even .
I really liked the whole story, even if it made me cry a river xD I love kagakuro, and I want them together forever, and this tells a sad story about them...being together for eternity :')
I really loved it, but please put them together alive xD
Michelle7ate9 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Okay, I'm just gonna go cry now.
Y-you just. Blaughhh, hit me right in the feels.
nhimcon chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I hate you. Really,I do. Why must you do this to me? I'm so used to fluffy KagaKuro that my heart almost broke when I read this! Please,use your talent for something else,that isn't angst,please.
P/s: I cried.
judaiteito chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Judai: it was... *sniffs* it was touching yet sad yet so... ohmygosh... I feel like crying and I dont... just... your story touches my heart and I really really hope that if this actually happened, Kuroko and Kagami would be happy together wherever they are...

My gosh! So much feels...

I guess Kise and Aomine are the right people to read those letter since I think those would be close to Kuroko and Kagami (since Kise is fond of Kuroko and Aomine is Kagami's rival)...

Just... your story is great! I dunno if I can actually write this kind of stuff that's why I admire those people who can write this kind of genre.

well... that will be all...

-Incarnation of Death-
Roselilia chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Awwww omg this was so tragic but soo gooooood! I really like how you wrote this you can just see Kagami falling apart even when he was trying not to! It's so sad that he died as well but Kuroko and him are probably together now but still it's so sad! I feel bad for Aomine and Kise as well, having to live without them and mourning them but at least the letters were found.
Cha chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Why i always read sad story in the middle of the night ?. this is good, really.
Moonfeather chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I'm not a great shipper of KagaKuro, but this angst was so well written. I'm crying now and wondering what would have happened if Ki-chan and Dai-chan had read the letter. Can we please have a sequel to this on the GOM, Seirin, Tatsu, and Alex's reaction to the last letter?
YaoiLord chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Damn, you made me cry. :'(
Well, it's that good, okay?