Reviews for Spiraling Flames
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 4/15
Awesome. The pairing is good and the plot is equally as good.

Good luck and update soon.
Lucian Naruto chapter 6 . 4/15
Do you know... I find that a lot of the people in Konoha will do anything and everything for the village, that is why I really dislike the position of Hokage. I do not like certain fanfic with Shinobi acting with the slogan 'Konoha above all' or 'All for Konoha' you could make Naruto different. Unlike his canon counterpart who is something of a Hokage fanboy.
Maria chapter 7 . 4/6
I absolutely love this fanfic!
TiberSeptim chapter 7 . 4/7
I wish to read more :)
that guy chapter 7 . 4/4
I find my self conflicted about the changes Naruto will go through with Azula as one of the main influences in his life, but i suppose that's a good thing. I also am rather curious about how future events will play out. So congratulations, you just got a permanent reader.
nynrahghost chapter 6 . 4/4
So Naruto will go all crazy about being hokage after the whole Haku ordeal again? Darn... That's one of the things I kind of disliked most about canon Naruto. In canon I always felt that Naruto's idealism was over the top and (even if for better reasons than in his early youth) still childish.

Azula intends for Naruto to become her fire lord though which clashes with Naruto's wishes of being hokage. How do you intend to go about this? I can't see Azula accepting to be just just the wife of the hokage just because it would be below her station (in her eyes). What I can imagine, is her convincing Naruto that being fire lord is better than being hokage because the hokage is still answers to the fire daimyo and being responsible for a nation (and perhaps empire in the future) is much bigger and more meaningfull than a hidden village. Make it look like Naruto still gets to do and be something he aspired to, but on a grander scale. It might even be possible to integrate the hidden leaf or perhaps fire country into the fire nation as a sort of colony.
nynrahghost chapter 7 . 4/4
Glad to see you pick this up again! I though this story was dead, so it's a pleasant surprise.

I like your take on Hinata in this chapter. I can certainly imagine Azula talk down to her that way. Now she is determined to beat Azula for Naruto's affection and for that she's turning out to be more decisive and aggresive from what her sparring with Neji showed. The interesting part is, what will happen once she realises she can't win Naruto's affections? Will Neji become more docile because of Hinata's changes or will he become even worse in his behaviour than in cannon? All in all, it's an interesting plot development!

A brief peak into the Avatar world sounds ok. Try not to focus too heavily on this unless you're going to pump out new chapters really fast. What happens with Azula and Naruto is after the main story. :)

Your OC's were alright. You did not overdid and you should keep it that way. Trying to avoid OC's is a good practive besides what is neccesary.

My gut tells me that eventually Azula will return to the Avatar world and Naruto will accompany her. You need to be carefull here though with the timeline and in particular the flow of time. Naruto will need some years to become a powerfull ninja and firebender. Likewise, Azula would also need time to learn how to actually use chakra and gain proficiency. By the time these years have passed, Sozin's comet has already passed. My suggestion here is to make it so that the flow of time in the Avatar world is significantly slower than in Naruto's world.

Continuing that thought, I think it would be a nice idea to show a little of Azula's progress with chakra. I assume that she's capable of using it due to the previous chapters. Perhaps by the time Naruto graduates, she has learnt some academy basics (e.g. how to mold chakra, leaf sticking and perhaps a basic academy jutsu?). Off course there is the issue of her not being a shinobi academy student and the Hokage maybe spying on her. I geuss you'll have to make up something for that. In the end, I think it's just like you said in your A/N: it's give and take; Azula teaches Naruto how to firebend and Naruto teaches Azula how to use Chakra.

I do wonder if you have plans to combine chakra with firebending? Perhaps something simple like natural energy being able to boost firebending to levels possible only with sozin's comet? Might perhaps be a bit too much of the good stuff though. Just thinking out loud here.

Another idea that just crossed my thoughts on the return to the Avatar world (again, assuming this is going to happen eventually) is that you have Naruto and Azula hijack the moon's eye plan and seal the Juubi into Naruto after letting Akatsuki do the dirty work. They could use the Juubi to create a 'bridge' to the Avatar world for their own use and after doing that, restrict the Juubi's power for some reason (e.g. while Kaguya's spirit is being purged to get rid of her for once and for all so she can't pose a threat anymore) to ensure that they are not overpowered after their return to the Avatar world. The block can be removed at a later time and you know the rest.

Anyway, hope you got some food for thought and keep up the good work. Hope this story won't end up on hiatus anytime soon again. :)
youngether chapter 1 . 3/31
This Story Is Perfect
youngether chapter 7 . 4/1
This Has Got To Be The Best Fanfiction Ever Please Update Very Very Very Soon
Banjo the Fox chapter 7 . 3/26
Yup, blacklisting you. You had Azula go off on Hinata? Funny with everything you had her say to Hinata is complete bullshit. You've actually watched canon, yes? Naruto and Hinata do end up together and in the new series they have three children. Himawari, Bolt and Boruto. Also, did you not see Hinata's power when she fought Pein? She was vastly stronger than Azula was in the Avatar series.

Garbage and blacklisted.
Banjo the Fox chapter 6 . 3/26
Ugh... Please do not bash Naruto and please, please do not place Hinata with Sasuke... I really, really do not like that. If that happens I will immediately abandon this fic and place you and your fics on my blacklist.
Banjo the Fox chapter 5 . 3/26
...
Banjo the Fox chapter 4 . 3/26
Decent enough chapter, if slow going. Looking forward to the next.
Banjo the Fox chapter 3 . 3/26
Fantastic chapter! Truly amazing!
Banjo the Fox chapter 2 . 3/26
Hmm... I really hope Naruto's Firebending does not take away his obviously superior Ninjitsu.