Reviews for Spiraling Flames
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 1/27
This is just awesome I can't wait for more!
good story and a good plot I loved it hope you write more.
jh831 chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
good so far
hope azula gives him the idea to henge and get fire jutsu from the library
looking forward to see what happens next
The Hero named Villan chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
my guess azula makes hinata into her own minime, or something

naruhina fan
okhuj chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Lmao ramen is medicine ramen is life !
JPElles chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Love this story. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
UPDATE!
Crimsom-Wyvern chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
I am loving the story so far. Mainly because I have not seen anything quite like it. Azula managed to discover naruto's natural talent and harness it for firebending and taught him many things already. I can already imagine what the future hod and eagerly await the next chapter of this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
I don't like the of narutoXazula but it's still a good story.
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Cool
jhawk046 chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
I hope the next chapter is coming out soon. It is a well written story and not pushing the envelope
as to what people are able to do. Keep up the good work.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Lol interesting, this is intriguing to say the least. Continue?
pseudo41 chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
With regard to pairings, this is Azula. She doesn't share. Nor is she emotionally available enough for a harem of her own. Though I suppose you could maybe-kinda-sorta swing it if she wants a meek little pet to boss around. Which basically means Hinata or Haku. Though there's little chance of her encountering Haku. And Hyuuga will at least put a token effort in protecting their unwanted heiress. Although it would make sense for Azula to take interest in the Hyuuga clan just because Air Bending and Jyuuken have the same martial art as their inspiration.
pseudo41 chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Your Azula isn't true to character. She isn't as cruel, as snide, as sarcastic, nor as witty.
pseudo41 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Interesting premise. Way too casual with the torture, though.