Reviews for Spiraling Flames
reader45434 chapter 8 . 8/21
BROOOOOOOOOOO! Like my fav character from both shows and u make them a couple without changing them that much ur cool af.
Nice ester egg on team one there.
HELLOKITTY chapter 8 . 7/13
I freakin' loved it. Your whole story is amazing! Please keep up the good work and update soon!:)
xoxo!
TophFan1 chapter 8 . 6/3
So freaking good. Please continue posting
charbchillin chapter 8 . 5/24
Ahhhh you gotta finish this. I know life gets in the way and it's a selfish request for me. But I would love to see how Azula handles the whole chunin exam debacle and the find Tsunade arc.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 8 . 4/11
Excellent story!
blukmage19r2 chapter 8 . 2/13
This is interesting and all, but can you please keep the story going? The real romantic parts haven't come in yet.
OokamiNoKage chapter 1 . 1/12
Nice story you have. This story is the best of story i read on a few months and it's best crossover naruto and avatar i ever read. But please upload this story you are really talented writer. I have hope you upload this story really soon.
NikoBellic96 chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Please update this wonderfully amazing story! It's so well crafted and Azula is inserted so flawlessly it's like she actually is a part of the Naruto world. I absolutely love the character development and the plot is not a cliche or overused one at all. Nice job!
Mr.Shiki chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
OK that's good and all but update god damn it
kronos797 chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
two words. kage bunshin. does he have them if yes great if not he should get them. they're naruto's schtick. using a character and not using the thing they're known for is pointless. you might as well make an OC that just so happens to be the jinchuriki.
Thanasi chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
Its an interesting story... im curious how things will end... If Azula wins and is cannon crazy, the world burns, if Azula wins and is grounded by Naruto the world is not quite burned, but still controlled by fire kingdom and likely ends up with everyone bowing to the Fire nation... not necessarily a bad thing considering how the north in the future is controlled by a tyrant,scumbag, and earth kingdom has that idiot queen... but for the immediate future its not great... if they lose naruto will be the loser, but he could also betray her for her own good... He could end up as the firelord as a descendant of the first fire prince or something silly... idk. Its too far in the future based on the pacing but ill keep reading.
Fantasy99 chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
Story's awsome so far...luvin the new hinata by the way most fanfic neva rili use her dat I can't wait 4 update
willow1996 chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
Really good hope you update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2015
I personally have loved the way you planned this fic and expect more of it cause this is an A for awesome