Reviews for This Is Just History Repeating
alison
David Fishwick chapter 13 . 2/20/2015
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing as I enjoyed reading this story.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
This was great and I liked the ending because now I can imagine them being happy forever and ever and ever and ever. Also, thank you so much for what you said in your AN. It made my day and it's only 11.30.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
Ahhhh! I can't believe it's over! All of my favorite stories are coming to an end! This was a wonderful chapter that didn't miss out on adding to the reasons why you're a writer I look up to!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Mooooooooore nooooow I want to know if Ezra is ok
4 Ezria chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
This was Extraordinary! I loved reading this entire story! Your a magnificent writer! I can't wait to read more of ur stories... Thank u thank u thank u for writing this! I look forward to ur next story
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
Sequel
RissyWrites chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
Fantastic story! Thank you so much for sharing it. I have absolutely loved reading it :)
obsessedwithezria chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
Adorable ending to an amazing story!
4 Ezria chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Omg he's alive. I love when Aria shit out of Ali and screamed at her. And how Hanna said that Aria was Ezra's wife. They wish they were husband and wife!
PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON?!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?
Guest chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Agh! I need to know what happens! I was actually scared for a second that your killed off Ezra! Anyway, amazing chapter as always, ily!
inbar3589 chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
great chapter
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
Good chapter
obsessedwithezria chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Great chapter
victorin chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Wait! Just one?! Why?! I need more than just ONE!
PS: I loved this charter, and i hate it too. BUUUTTT EZRA IS ALIVEEE (not as in the series, i'm still crying ): )