Reviews for The Resumé Of Shawn Spencer
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
Will you be doing this story over there as well?
Dawnmoon76 chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
Just letting you know I followed you over! I have an account there too and I love the tagging system. And the fact that on my ipad i can highlight words and use the define option. on FF i can't.
I don't post over there though 'cause my formatting gets messed up all the time and I don't feel like dealing with that. I might try again later.
It's my same username...exactly.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
Absolutely loved this fic, plz keep writing on it!
Cinderfire16 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Oh, I like this idea! I was looking through your profile and remembered the show so I decided to see what you did with this. It would be funny if Tony grew up a bit more and remembered Shawn and was able to help with a case or something. What's his next job?
lost in math chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Oh I have an idea how about he was a ranch hand on a farm that took care of alpacas and lamas
Dawnmoon76 chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
I love stories like this! You're a great writer. Please continue!
The Phantom's Bride of Gondor chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Haha
katelaina1717 chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Loving this please update soon lol I can so see Shawn having all these hidden skills.
islashlove chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
LOL Loved it, especially when Gus bolted out of Henry's house.
islashlove chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Nice chapter and I'm glad Shawn wasn't hurt too much.
allisvanity chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Couple ideas:

Farm supply store- but he quit b/c he heard the customers talking about slaughtering their animals, or something like that.

Rock climbing guide (when he was younger)
AshWolf Forever chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Too funny. Go Shawn! This could have been a real episode.
trueReader19 chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Coffeehouse
Checkerz chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
That was adorable :) But Responsible Shawn was freaking me out lol Oh! Ok...another idea...hm...remember in Iron Man 2 the moves Natasha used on Happy in the boxing ring? I think Shawn should do that to somebody hehehe. It's up to you where and how he learned it...seriously it would be awesome to see somethin like this. You might have to re-watch that scene in the movie though. Just put a Psych-twist on it...yup Im begging I'll stop now *goofy grin*
torchil chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
This is very awesome so far. Can't wait for more. I have an idea for a job that Shawn could have worked, a janitor or some other odd job at a Japanese swordsmanship dojo or class. He could learn the Japanese language while working there and speak it fluently.