Reviews for THE LADY OF CASTERLY ROCK
nathaliedew98 chapter 18 . 7/26
Just loved it!
Fic is wonderful) I see you have some grammar problems. English isn't my first language. At all. And even for me sentences often were incomprehensible and were 'cutting' my eyes. Sometimes it was really hard to read ;c But all in all I really like this plot and OC character.
Thanks God that Ned, Cat and Robb are alive! (My impossible wish, you know...).
Hope one day you will update and make all of us happy) This is not the end. Am I right?
Can't wait till next chapter!
alessandra92 chapter 18 . 3/30
Oh please update soon! I LOVE THIS STORY 3
jafcbutterfly chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
OMG thanks for updating, I've been waiting for the update of this story since the last chapter TT_TT XDXD
0netflixme0 chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
My god I missed this story being update.. Loved it!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
wow what's took you so long to update
jafcbutterfly chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
pls. update pls. pls.
vikiiee chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
Oooohh please update soon, im deseperate!
Lolita 2585 chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
Hi! I just wanted to say thank you for this awsome fic, and I cant wait for the next chapter.
Sometimes I did not understand some things, but, I think you will be better so, keep going! :D
Lolita2585 chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
Hi! thank you for this awsome fic! Sometimes I could not understand, but, I think you will do it better, so, keep going! I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter...
Kuramalover2006 chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
Your stories are good but your grammar isn't that great. Throughout all the chapters you had errors. Might I suggest a co writer to edit your writing?
jafcbutterfly chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
OMG PLS. PLS. PLS. UPDATE SOON PRETTY PLS... .
A Love Affair chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Whilst your spelling is fine your grammar is atrocious. This reads as if you've written it in another language and then run the prose through an online translator. Even your synopsis was grammatically incorrect. I commend your dedication to writing and your imagination. You could be really good if you worked on the technical aspects of your writing.

Find someone to beta this story. Even the chapters already written. I can see from your reviews that this has already been advised. People are more than happy to grammar check other's work. So don't be shy!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
nice chapter update soon plz
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
nice chapter update soon
ghg chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
She could run or stay she will probaly considering runing but she will stay to help stop plots against her family and fall in love w/jaime