Reviews for Claimed
Brassica chapter 45 . 6/13
I'm not going to lie... I feel that the story had too much sex in the plot! There was a time when I got tired of reading them both sucking off thir dicks but I also know that sometimes it was incredibly sexy, so... it's ok I guess.

I was more concentrated in Grimmjow and Ichigo than Starrk. I like him as a character, but I don't see him with Ukitake or the other Captain. It was really weird for me all the time.

I felt very sorry for Byakuya, too. Uhg, being with Yammy must have been horrible. Thank God Rukia died. Byakuya would rather die than be seen that way by his sister.

But overall, I amused myself reading your story.
Thanks for everything.
And sorry for my english, lol.
ytygr chapter 43 . 5/8
Well it's been a few months can we get the update I would really like to know if they did Starrk and Lily. Also, how Ichis handling being Soul King!
coraz chapter 4 . 4/5
Hi! I truly like the concept of the good and bad side of the primera. I didn't grasp that in your "saki and amaretto" story but the way it is presented here is very convincing. I especially liked one of your last sentences, about starrk knowing right and wrong and lilinette not, it was quite a brilliant notion.
Best,
Coraz.
coraz chapter 2 . 4/5
Ah! damn, this chapter was good ;) first, I like the fact that grimmjow has once fallen for Nel, this part was very cute and surprising. Then, the fishing part was very funny. I wonder what will happen with tesla involvement though...
Best,
Coraz.
HikariKurayami88 chapter 45 . 3/8
Kind of a very anti climatic ending. It feels as though as if some parts are still incomplete. it would be good if you wrote another chapter as an epilogue. maybe explaining more about ichigo and the children in the king's realm/ging back to soul society or even a scene of shunsui and juushiro finding starrk. Very good story otherwise.
DeeaE chapter 45 . 1/22
waaahhhh pooor stark-san

lol unohana ripped noitra's ball offf muhhahahha
picabone99 chapter 45 . 1/2
an absolutely amazing story! really loved reading it. great ideas and nice plot.
ArtAnime4Life chapter 45 . 11/27/2014
Oh my god you finally updated! It wasnt quite what I was expecting (in a good way) but I'm ever so thankful that you wrote something _
briar black death rose chapter 45 . 11/27/2014
I just reread this story ab diu updated today. Musta read my mind. I wonder when ichigo will finish the second half of the claim and make it a mating bond.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 45 . 11/27/2014
I'm happy to finally see an update! Just promise not to forget ur HichiIchi's too please...T-T And I'm glad they've got things worked out. :3
ytygr chapter 44 . 11/16/2014
When is the next chapter you can't just leave it there!
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
great fic, well writen
duchessme chapter 44 . 10/16/2014
that was sad.
made me cry.
was that the end?
an epilogue would be great.
Amazng story..
Bleach5252 chapter 44 . 9/28/2014
Nooo not Starrk! I feel really bad for all three of them and I really hope they find him again. Also I hope Grimmjow and Ichigo have a mating claim now cause they should. :3. Anyway can't wait for more!
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 44 . 9/11/2014