Reviews for Strawberry Swing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
just rereading this again and crying. Such a beautiful story
bluchromed2002 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
i don't usual read one shot but this one's a gem...written very poetic and simply beautiful. i may have shared a tear or two. i may have to skip that song on my ipod for a few days...
krazykay23 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Yeah this hurt. Can't lie about that because I wanted my babes together. The truth hurts sometimes though. I dont know what I between them at the moment...ugh! Thank you for this painful gem!
Alliecattie3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
My Samcedes loving heart is breaking! So beautifully written and heartbreaking at the same time!

Thank you for sharing!
rayray2007 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Awwww Kym, this is so saddddddd but so sweet and very well written! Kym always tell you how much I love your writing and its so true! You just simply amaze me how good of a writer you are! This is so good! Love it!
Jujubee58 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
That was so sad! Almost made me cry!
gdhill chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Wow! You packed quite a bit and imagery and angst into this one-shot! So sad and sweet! You broke my heart so quickly! Lol! Love it.
flanmaja chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
aww I'm crying and I can't stop! it's beautiful but sad. this was perfect because it describes how I feel about Samcedes. I will love them forever but I think their time is over. I know there is a good chance they'll be back together on the show but I don't want that. they could never give me back the Samcedes I fell in love with back in season 3 but I'll never forget all those beautiful moments they gave me. thanks for writing this!
Samcedes is my endgame chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
That was amazing, I listen to the song as I read this, it was so beautiful, and yeah I cried to..
Storm Carson chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I honestly tried to prepare myself for this and still cried like crazy.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Omg i loved it and yes, I did cry a little (or a lit lol) why this gotta be a one shot fo, this was amazing. Wish there was more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Omg I love it! Please continue it. I know the show messed it up but you can make it right!
this is so beautiful, OMG my feels... I love your writing. I LOVE IT, LOVE IT
ZamTheArtist chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
That was good.
Mandy2015 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Seriously Kym?! ugh I don't like you no more(no I'm kidding I love you) No really i hate you! No but seriously, I loved it, it was so good and sad and ugh now I'm wrapped up in my feels! *Cries*