Reviews for The Hunter and the Spy
Surviah chapter 1 . 2/2
BTW i have never read this story but the picture of the bug game me an idea for an O.C. for a story and I was wondering if I could use the picture as my story cover like you did. Tnx and bye
zewing chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Ah, taking away OP Samus and replacing her with one that can't rely on her superior firepower alone eh? I like this a lot, especially since this is the kind of Samus all of us are used to seeing due to the games.

So Crecy is the blur? Looks like there's more to her than meets the eye.
zewing chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
lol "romantic" joke was hilarious. Oh if only Crecy knew Samus' identity heh.
zewing chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Nice opening chapter. I especially liked your portrayal of Samus' emotions. Pretty interesting so far, and I like what I see so far.
OMEGA ZX 420 chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Heeeeey buddy(s)? How y'all holding up? Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. Too lazy but nonetheless I have been enjoying your story. I didn't expect it the partnership to turn into this although, I guess everybody secretly wanted it to? I don't know. Nothing else worth mentioning except another note you forgot to delete. Something like, "(How about here?)" Regardless, amazing story with pretty damn good choice of words. Later guys.(?) Not really sure what y'all are now that I think about it.
Good day, and Good bye.
S33KR-HUN chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Excellent writing and story. Job well done so far. This FF turns out to be way better than I first believed it to be. Keep up the good work.
Samus chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Good pretrayal of Me, though Crecy will be pissed when she finds out about what I done. Great story so far, I can't wait to see the next chapter.
OMEGA ZX 420 chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Once more, I just want to say I like this story. Probably don't need to as me even writing/typing this implies that. Anyway, no grammar errors but there is a... something a little over halfway through the chapter.
"Are you going to be okay? I'm not going to have to carry you am I?" ()(there.)
The idea of Samus having a partner has never been truly explored either and I personally think it would make for an interesting story. Hopefully Cercy says yes or at some later point accepts and they go on a mission or something together... That would be cool. Then again, I'm not the one behind this story and have no say in what epic event happens in the next chapter. Do keep it up, and I will continue to review every chapter or two.
OMEGA ZX 420 chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
So, I just looked at your little review counter before reading this story and saw you only had one review. I am so very sorry the what must be hundreds of people who read this story don't have the time to give a moment of their time to thank you for this story. If you'd like, I'll keep you company on your trip through these forgotten lands. (Get it? Because not many people write Metroid fanfictions anymore? It's sad...)
Rae chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Interesting. I'm glad people still write Metroid fan fiction. I'd hate to see the series die, especially on such a sour note as Other M. Anyhoo I can't wait for the next chapter! Also, is this going to change into a romancefic? Just wondering. Keep up the good work!