Reviews for Travel Secrets: Third
SAllen94 chapter 29 . 8/27
Hello,
I'm a french reader and I love your series.
See you soon for the next chapter.
SAllen94
PS: Does it means that Sirius doesn't know that Lily and James are alive ? Or he know the truth and say nothing to Harry in his previous life ?
toile grant chapter 29 . 8/27
very good
Logan chapter 29 . 8/19
Your story is fab... Update soon.. And i really love the way you wrote the quidditch and political parts..
missminneapolis chapter 29 . 8/20
I love this story! The attention to detail is absolutely incredible.
Please update again soon
LoverGurrl411 chapter 29 . 8/18
I have been binge reading this story (First year through present) since yesterday. I literally have done NOTHING productive, I was so caught up reading your story. Truly, this is so wonderfully entertaining that I find myself laughing out loud at moments and raging with Harry in others. (I love his relationship with Snape, and even Draco). You have a marvelous talent for story telling, and I hope that you continue to practice your craft. On another note, Luna's presence hasn't been as involved as I thought she would be. Not bad, just surprising. Speaking of surprises, Hermione crying at Harry's bedside?! Does she *gulp/dare-I-say-it?* have a crush on Harry? I would definitely support that if she did, but I'm okay with Harry only interested in Luna if you want to keep it there. But Harry should remember that he may be 33 spiritually, but he's 13 physically, and he's got a long life to live. He should enjoy it as much as he can-like this whole Professional Quidditch thing.

It could really be a respite from the craziness of all his plans, and even more importantly, it gives him a chance to remember that even more important than bringing down Voldemort is actually living life so that when he faces the Dark Lord he has REASONS to bring him down, reasons to fight and not lay down and die. Speaking of Lords, it's sooo clear that Grace was talking about Harry becoming the Grey Lord, which means he wouldn't need to replace Dumbledore or Voldemort.

Anywho, I'm rambling. Just wanted to let you know that this story is awesome, great writing, and I hope you Update Soon! :)
gaul1 chapter 29 . 8/17
Great chapter, keep up the good work, byes
QueenThyia chapter 29 . 8/16
This series is honestly so good! I can't wait for more chapters! :)
Rubik's cube 3 chapter 29 . 8/16
Great story :) was up last night reading all of them to the early hours in the morning as I didn't want to put it down :)
Hope you update soon as this is one of the best fanfictions I have read :)
Ziactrice chapter 29 . 8/13
Well. I was completely wrong about the meeting. It apparently wasn't a Voldemort-possesed lackey there to subvert or recruit Harry. I really can't predict your twists at all. I love that, so more power to you.

Harry getting something he actually likes would / hopefully will throw the grinding weight of his opponents and situation into higher relief. Lately the story's trend has been a bleak one. A ray of hope is starling at this point, but really effective.

Wonderful. I will try for something more of moment next review/chapter. Too happy to grouse about details this time.
Fenris Jin chapter 29 . 8/13
Harry possibly playing professional Quidditch! Dream come true! I'm pretty excited for that front. I do love your Quidditch games. Especially since it's the only Cup the Slytherins can claim without the Headmaster getting in the way.

So, right. Professional Quidditch. I wonder how well it would work for the Tri-wizard tournament should it come to play. XD

Anyway, he can even set it up as a trap for his estranged family.. Which is actually strange to say seeing it's his whole family and not him that's gotten waylaid.. xD

Poor Fudge.. Triple-teamed by some of the most cunning of the House of Snakes.. He didn't stand a chance.

I like the introductions of the Royals! It's certainly quite an interesting branch to be in Harry Potter's busy busy life.. Not to mention that it appears like Harry is too humble to even subconsciously consider himself a Neutral Lord.

At any rate, I wonder how well Sirius will take in the fact that he's a Slytherin.. I suppose Harry can rub in his face the fact that Wormtail was a rotten traitor that came from the House of Lions.. and that's beside the fact that James himself had committed an act of betrayal to his son and possibly best friend.
Fenris Jin chapter 28 . 8/13
Forgot to mention last chapter.. It appears that Harry still hasn't found the difference between ..die trying.. and DIE trying.. xD

A fox! Snape! I mildly suspected that, but perhaps it's also partly that Sirius attacked Harry so our dear hero wasn't so inclined to subconsciously rely on a grim. So.. Snape it was! XD (Although, this is the fic where Snape's patronus was originally a fox right? xD)

Although, it would have been curious to know if Harry had a bit more imagination for his own magic. Since, so far, Snape originally had a fox patronus and James is a stag. Harry seems to be emulating people who he looks up to. I really just makes me wonder how he sees himself.

Tss.. anyway, Harry is still giving Ron too much leeway while the ungrateful git continues to prove that he doesn't deserve it.
Fenris Jin chapter 27 . 8/13
Snape and Harry are gettin at odds with each other because of the Marauders.. And wouldn't it be amusing for Severus to realize that the Potter is not amused with him because he's mostly disappointed over the man's old grudge? xD

Still though, how come Harry lets Ron get away with his atrocious behavior without even the smallest of backlash?

Well.. on a better note.. at least he caught the snitch.. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 26 . 8/13
I saw what you did there.. xD

You opened and ended this chapter on the same scene. Damn you're good. xD

Were you avoiding time paradoxes as well? xP
Fenris Jin chapter 25 . 8/13
Harry pulled some strings in getting Herpo the Foul. I just know it! xD

Weird, Remus wasn't at all surprised that Harry knew about the Marauders.

At first I was wondering why Harry hadn't invited Luna at Hogsmeade.. and then I remembered she's still just a second year.. XD

Anyway.. I'm guessing it's Snape who found him in the ritual.. Otherwise he might need to do some serious Obliviating if it's another professor. xD
1,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »