Reviews for Travel Secrets: Third
BlackWishBone chapter 30 . 6/14
Exactly how old is ollivader in your stories context, and is he also of the grey?
Cora-the-Indestructable chapter 31 . 6/13
I truly love the story so much but I am really sad because it seems like you have abandoned it. I hope you are OK and health and in life and stuff and this is actually my favorite Harry Potter fanfic series of all time. I get that it’s been pretty much a year and a half since it was updated but I still hope you will come back to this.
AkaneShiro chapter 25 . 6/2
ahhh fuuuuuuuslap

who t hell is that! Snape? nah, can't be. What is he doing out there? Oh! Maybe Lupin? Maybe it's the time of the month for him
BabyWitch15 chapter 31 . 5/30
This story is very good. Are you still working on it or have you left it unfinished?
tumna.falls chapter 31 . 5/28
Ahhh, so good! I gave re-read this series so many times that I've lost count, and each time I'm reminded of how well written this one is! I keep checking back to see if it's been updated since the last chapter, and even though it hasn't been updated in a while still 10/10 would recommend! I really hope you don't forget about this one, as I am sooo interested in how Harry handles everything else!
Lightning Strikes Multi chapter 31 . 5/25
Awesome series. Unfortunately, like so many, this seems abandoned. Sigh.
jalilagum chapter 31 . 5/23
I usually don't write reviews but I just love your story so much ! I first read the French translation and then realised it wasn't an ended fanfic so I came here. The plot and characters are so well written and I couldn't help but read the 3 parts in a few days !
I hope you're doing fine because it's been a while since your last update. Anyway thank you so much for this story and I REALLY hope to read more if you ever find the inspiration again !
Sharon T chapter 31 . 5/11
Hope you come back to this story, I am really enjoying it.
Animationgirl4208 chapter 31 . 5/13
I don't generally write reviews, but I've read all of these and I can't help but think that these are the my favorite HP fics that I have ever read! It almost sounds like you are a professional writer with multiple choice books! I really hope you update soon...I would love to see how in the fourth year you will (or won't) do with Umbridge! Amazing job, you fill in plot holes, you think about their long complex conversations, and you do a really good Slytherin Harry...all in all my fav HP fic
Deathday Party Planner chapter 31 . 5/10
A wonderful story, thank you for sharing your marvelous muse! It's been a long while since your last update, I do hope this is just a pause in your writing to do other things before returning to this project in the least and that this Spring finds you and yours prosperous and in good health.
seldombites chapter 31 . 5/6
This is a wonderful series. Do you think you will be continuing with it?
Blaise did divination and arthimacy, said last book
DarkKiay chapter 31 . 4/30
I absolutely love your portrayal of Harry and hope that you start updating again soon!
Arrow chapter 31 . 4/25
I’ve read this full story at least ten times, you characterization and ideas are brilliant, and I honestly love everything you’ve done with this story. I keep checking back to see if it’s been updated and it saddens me to find out it hasn’t been. I hope you are doing okay and that one day you gain motivation to write for this story again.
Mikemadrox chapter 1 . 4/24
thank you for this. I hope to see you write more some day.
2,575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »