Reviews for Travel Secrets: Third
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 31 . 11/14
Oh great story, will keep in hopes that someday you will finish. Thanks for sharing.
Resurrection99 chapter 31 . 11/2
Good shit. Sucks that it's dead.
Arkodian chapter 31 . 10/29
Third time's a charm, right? Not that it'll be the last time re-reading this. And I'm still discovering new stuff. I completely read over the part where Harry is planning to get back at Dumbledore for the obliviate business, for example. So many open questions...
But I still think this was a decent point to have it end. In the middle of Harry's machinations, but the Slytherin King plans have come through and I'm happy to leave everything else to speculation. We'll, maybe not happy, but I'll live. ;)
And your writing style is amazing. I don't think I've mentioned that before, however I managed that. But it really really is. Just had to get that off my chest.
Rhona Elisha chapter 1 . 10/25
I love this series and your writing style. Is it possible that you will eventually finish it? Or at least give an outline how the story would have progressed and ended? I hope you still write because (as I said above) your writing style is amazing 3
Angel.deville chapter 31 . 10/21
I love this I hope he does quidditch x hope you continue even if you have moved to ao3
maggiekaylee12 chapter 17 . 10/21
Okay, so I binged the first two-well done btw-but now I need to ask a question; did Harry mail Tracy's letter?
SpaideZ chapter 31 . 10/18
Just a Spade casually dropping by
jimbobagins chapter 30 . 10/15
rather enjoying this tale. I do hope it will continue beyond chapter 31 )
,Thank You
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 21 . 10/12
You're pretty good at keeping this time turning business straight
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 16 . 10/12
Man these power plays. I love reading this
Avalon Starfire chapter 31 . 10/12
Hopefully you update soon as it’s been almost 4years. I love all these stories.
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 9 . 10/12
Yeess I love that the political games have started
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 2 . 10/12
Lmao he rlly tagged along with Lucius. this is great
EvilDime chapter 31 . 10/11
This is one exciting series. I very much hope you'll eventually pick it up again and continue it, it's such a joy to read! The political intrigues and manoevering for Slytherin king are fantastic! Also, all the other irons Harry has in so many other fires make me wonder how long it will take until he gets seriously burned. I assume he'll come out on top somehow, but I won't mind seeing him having to fight for it a bit harder still. ; )
I hope Sirius just didn't stay to talk to him because he was not okay with seing two Harrys where there should have been only one - and not because Sirius can't deal with him being a Slytherin. That would be a shame. Just like it's a shame (albeit understandable) that his closest past Gryffindor friends are so suspicious of him now.
Is Harry going to be the Grey Lord? I wonder why the Flamels won't come out and talk to him about that. Are they afraid he'll go for Dark Lord instead? So many open questions! I really hope you'll continue this one day. But if you can't: Thank you for the story as is! It's been fun. : )
LAB1 chapter 31 . 10/8
I'm loving this 3rd part of your story! Very deep and well thought out. I hope to be able to read more as it is very intriguing!
2,872 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »