Reviews for Travel Secrets: Third
Please, please, please continue to update this! I have so many questions!
KarisTasogare chapter 6 . 12h
funny thing, every time I read a 'collect from shack' entry, I thnk the same thing. Burn The Bastard!
I mean think about it we_Know_ fiend fire: destroys horcrux, burn anything that can catch fire (and possibly some things that cant), is stoped by stone walls.
herefor on finding the shack: 1] dig a large/deep trnch around it (right down to the bedrock)
2] set of a 'small' feind fire somewhere on it, (controlling the size) let it burn what ever it can find
3] wait for it to run out of fuel.
4] refill trench, go home
(hey if it worked for crab and Goyle in the RoR it shdu work here
anja.quickert.9 chapter 31 . 7/24
:-) :-) :-)
lalo80 chapter 1 . 7/20
Te felicito, buena historia. Y porfa continua hasta el septimo año
Gambito chapter 31 . 7/22
Thank you for starting this fanfic, I absolutely love it! I hope you will be continuing the story, I feel like I'm practically sitting on pins just to read the next update.
Hi! I just read this entire series in it's entirety for the third time in my desparation for more! Please update, I would love to read more! Also, you should know that this my favorite fanfiction series ever, so you know.. pleas, pleASE, PLEASE update ASAP!
cztelnik chapter 31 . 7/19
Excellent! Good to see Charlie come into the fic. Harry is learning something about Grey magic - seems it might be that Perenell is aware he's a time traveler? That would mean Nic is too...hmm.
Mistress of Potions chapter 31 . 7/16
More please. I've just read the series over again and am still very interested in seeing it continue. Hopefully soon?
Lord Romulus Malfoy V chapter 31 . 7/10
Love the story, can't wait for the next chapter.
jesterod chapter 1 . 7/8
I am very much enjoying this series cant wait for the next chapter i just read all 3 parts in about that many days lol if only stories could be writen as fast as they are read hope to see more luna and hope they really do start a relationship or that she went back as well and just hassent got there yet or hassent told him
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 31 . 7/8
I AM ADDICTED TO THIS SERIOUS. IT TOOK ME TWO DAYS TO GET TO THIS POINT. SO FREAKING WORTH IT
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 22 . 7/8
For some reason the text is messed up in this chapter :(
Dora-pomidora chapter 31 . 7/3
Спасибо, это очень захватывающая история. Жаль, что прошло столько времени без обновления. Это было большое удовольствие читать.
mac4japan chapter 31 . 6/27
Love, love your series! I was just thinking that since Harry has mentioned "becoming Harris Noir" full time he could take his OWLS as Harris and become emancipated as he holds wand rights, then he could have a "normal" schedule as Harry and use the time turner only for The League and play as HN. It would keep Luc off his back too if he kept the 'known' Dark alinement. Anywho, ever hopeful for new chapters but understanding of crazy life/muses
hentai18ancilla chapter 31 . 6/25