Reviews for Travel Secrets: Third
Lin May chapter 31 . 15h
Really love these series: ony discovered the first story a couple of days ago and just couldn't stop reading! A very interesting take on types of magic and lords. The suspense about Lily and James is very intriguing and the overall pacing is quite good. Quidditch scenes are perfect - very easy to imagine them with your descriptions. I really like that not everything goes Harry's way when he is trying to change the timeline and that though he is (understandably) very successful at school, he doesn't learn everything in a matter of seconds (for example healing). Nevile and Hermione are so much more likely to be friends with slytherin Harry than Ron, glad that you too see it this way. Apep is just plain awesome. I see that you haven't updated in a long while, but I hope you haven't abandoned the story yet. Either way – thank you very much, it is a great read :D
williamsim chapter 31 . 8/15
Awesome story thank you
shen0 chapter 31 . 8/11
Thank you for the chapter!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Tashetishi chapter 31 . 8/2
Just binge-read this entire story, all three parts, in five hours. Really looking forward your updating again but please don't feel under pressure - take your time.
Chicky123 chapter 31 . 8/1
Oh I'm loving this series so much. Really hope you come back to it one day, I would love to know where some of the plot points were going! Thanks for a great read!
Jason16 chapter 31 . 8/1
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NOW NOW NOW OR OR OR WHENEVER WHENEVER WHENEVER YOU YOU YOU LIKE LIKE LIKE
DaughterOfPoseidon-HorseLover chapter 31 . 7/31
I really hope there will be more. This is absolutely amazing and I love how creative it is.
Emperor's Sister chapter 31 . 7/28
Hola

Just got into your Travel series and am Utterly Hooked! I was never a fan of Harry POV only fics but your series is amazing! I couldn't stop reading them all week! Can't wait to read more about Harry's year and all he learns and am quite curious as to why his patronus is a fox too! Anyhoo, please write more soon!
rebekahalana chapter 31 . 7/26
well ... this is the 3rd story of yours I've read this week. (guess the other 2 ;DI have really enjoyed them ! I thought, based on the chapter number, that this story would be complete too . sorry to find out I was wrong as this hasn't been updated in 2 years . I really would like to finnish this story. do you have any more chapters posted on any other site?
you write very wellI have been riveted to my phone for 2 days . I hope to see more from you in this series; it's very originalI absolutely love how clueless Harry is with the whole "gray lord" thing.
FrostedDusk chapter 10 . 7/25
It's actually spelled thief! I don't know whether you were being funny or something but just checking!
Aurora-Star-Merry-Harry-Ricci chapter 31 . 7/20
No! I got to the end! I am really enjoying this series! Don't you dare stop updating! (Just a jest)
The characterisation of Harry is great, and the story is very well done and interesting.

My real only complaint is giving Hermione a bigger role; couldn't she have kept a background one? It suited much better.
Scribed-42 chapter 31 . 7/18
This is a beautiful well written story. You follow cannon just enough to be recognized, but you've added so much more by including paganistic rituals and Dark/Grey/Light debate that explore the morals of the Potterverse. I hope you continue with your story so I can find out exactly what Dumbledore's motives and alignment really are. Bravo!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 31 . 7/14
These three stories have been some of the most well paced, steadily developed, and best written Harry Potter stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I so dearly hope they will be continued. I’ve slent the last few weeks reading nothing but year one-three and i have been completely ensnared by them. I couldn’t put them down at all.
AquilaCinereo chapter 31 . 7/10
you are killing me! I absolutely adore this story and I just wish there was more! cannot express how much I truly love it
thank you so much for writing and sharing!333
Hiding Watching Waiting chapter 31 . 7/9
Goodness you are good. Please continue, I would greatly appreciate it as I haven't found any fic series that caught my interest as much as this in a very long time
2,600 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »