Reviews for Travel Secrets: Third
reddir chapter 7 . 14h
What an idyllic visit. So different from the rest...but quite in line with Luna herself.
YokaiAngel chapter 29 . 8/18
Magnificent!~~~
idadri chapter 29 . 8/18
this fiction is absolutely fabulous.

This idea of the Quidditch team is great. I've never seen elsewhere. But why Lucius would help if he thinks it's Voldemort? I think Voldemort refused and it would have tempered some of his reputation, right?

I would also like to see the Christmas Flamels and Dumbledore's head when he hears. I assume that Harry will add Alchemy (black magic?) To its list of learning?

I regret that you do not write more for a while but I hope you will continue. I preciously guard in reserve pending.

Thank you for this piece of fun!
Scarlet Lupin chapter 29 . 8/18
This is amazing pls update soon
Poussy chapter 29 . 8/13
Hello, I just finish to read the three Travel Secrets and I'm disapointed to see that third isn't complete.
I almost read "to be continued" down this chapter... I'd love to know what append next... Like thé Christmas with thé Flamel or who Harry finaly trust enough to say his story...

I put this story un my alert story. I hope there will be more chapter soon.

Good Evening.

ps : I'm sorry for my poor English but it isn't my mother tongue.
philodices chapter 29 . 8/8
Those are some fun reads. thank you
msmelody chapter 29 . 8/6
I am really enjoying this series. I hope it continues in the future.
Elle Ryder chapter 29 . 7/30
I hope you're alive, and doing well.
I love your story and i always reread it coz it's sooooooo good and i always wish it'll be update but than i wonder if you're alive and yah
Please continue this outstanding fanfiction! I desperately want to know how it ends and your writing style is phenomenal! I scams across this series a year ago and have reread all of the available material over and over again, but it keeps intriguing me! Please, please continue!
laraquick chapter 29 . 7/27
I've read the 3 installments of this series this past week and was blown away by the story line. I hope that, even a year away from the last update, you've not lost all interest and will come back to finish this year and the story of a Slytherin Harry. His 'parents' need to pay for their actions and both the Light and Dark Lord need to be dealt with.
Desiree chapter 29 . 7/24
Look, I try to just be chill with writers, because I get it. I write sometimes, updating isn't easy. But I am literally begging you. Please. I love this series so much, and I just want to see Harry happy, with Luna, and hopefully Sirius, and also for him for take impassioned revenge on the Potter's. I am overcome with emotion and desperation. Please.
untouchable301 chapter 29 . 7/25
I really enjoy thinking of Tom's reaction to Lucius thinking he was possessing Harry. Also, I'm insanely curious to what Dumbles will do about the whole Quidditch thing, and if Harry will seek Flamel's help in that field. Amazing as ever, remember to update!
Love2read23 chapter 29 . 7/25
This is such a great fic. From the magic theory to the Slytherin politics there is such great original content. You are a a great writer. This is very well reasoned and written. Thank you for writing. If you don't continue I hope that you at least put a on hold notice. Favorite Story and Favorite Author for sure.
Love2read23 chapter 26 . 7/25
I love all of the magical theory in this fic. Amazing. However did you come up with or upon this?
Love2read23 chapter 19 . 7/25
For in as much as I'd be terribly dreadful at Slytherin politics, I quite enjiy the banter. Thanks for writing.
1,928 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »