Reviews for Travel Secrets: Third
Royslady51 chapter 31 . 22h
Okay, now I'll settle down with the rest of the pack and stare at you until you update; probably drooling.
Royslady51 chapter 11 . 11/30
Okay, as I have said before, I love your writing, all but one, single constantly misused word. I can't take it anymore, have to correct it. Every time you mention a 'faint' or 'fainting' you actually use the word 'feint'. Wrong word, wrong definition...it's not the same at all.

This is the word that you meant, which is the correct on for the context:

faint

weak and dizzy; close to losing consciousness.
"the heat made him feel faint"

BUT, this is the word you were actually using.

feint

NOUN
a deceptive or pretended blow, thrust, or other movement, especially in boxing or fencing.

"a brief feint at the opponent's face"

VERB

make a deceptive or distracting movement, especially during a fight.

"Adam feinted with his right and then swung with his left fist"
crazydavey chapter 23 . 11/27
Why didn't he just point out to Flint and the others that he's grey? They weren't sure of him because they are dark, and assume he's light. He's not. And if this stuff about only one lord of each affiliation is true, then even with Dumbles and Voldy, the grey lordship is open.
crazydavey chapter 5 . 11/25
This whole chapter was incredibly stupid. The rationalization for Harry just putting up with Marge's behavior is ridiculous. He easily has the maturity necessary to talk circles around this woman and make her out to be an idiot. And what can anyone do? He can threaten Vernon if he thinks of getting physical and deal with the fat aunt himself if she tries anything. Or sick his snake on them. Or use "accidental" magic.

It seems the author just wanted to see Harry suffer through her insults again for some dumb reason. It would have been far more beleivable if the author had just written this Harry Potter character to be a masochist that likes being stepped on. In fact, that would explain a lot of his actions for things that happened in the first two books of this series too.

At least this Dudley is less of a douche, and Marge was injured. The woman deserves worse than just a broken wrist for her treatment of him over the years.

So I'm guessing Padfoot is in the bushes and scared Ripper. It'd be satisfying if he took a chunk out of the mutt lol. I don't really get that sentence though. Ripper is apparently yapping around Harry's feet, then growls at the bushes, and Harry drops a suitcase at the top of the stairs? Did Ripper teleport? Or did Harry? How did Ripper go from yapping around Harry's feet, to downstairs (outside) growling at the bushes, then be in place to have Harry trip over him, while Harry is at the top of the stairs?!
crazydavey chapter 4 . 11/25
Didn't he get any letters or gifts from his Slytherin friends?! All we see is Hagrid, Neville, and the twins. This seems very unlikely.
call us crazy chapter 28 . 11/17
dumb harry, dumb! of course sirius would be suspicious of seeing "harry" when harry is in the middle of playing quiddich!
call us crazy chapter 31 . 11/17
oh i know its years old, but i DO have a wild wish you return to this story someday! i've done nothing but read all 2.5 installments for the last few days - and i mean nothing! i've barely slept, i brought it to meals, read it in the car, at work, even skipped a doctor's appointment! utterly captivating, well characterized, written, and plotted, unique and original while totally true to canon in all the ways that matter... an utter delight. wherever you are in the world these days, i thank you for your stories!

-ella
Chalayne chapter 31 . 11/7
I really enjoyed reading these stories!
Barry chapter 25 . 10/29
Suggestion: Harry re-writes Hermione’s homework in his handwriting, and Hermione does the same in inverse… They both hand “their” work into McGonagall, and Hermione loses a measure of respect for her favourite teacher upon learning that Harry Potter was correct—Professor Kittycat is a bias hypocrite.
Seems the Slytherin thing to do to win an argument.
Narmer Djer Semerkhet Qa'a chapter 31 . 10/26
please more :'(
Narmer Djer Semerkhet Qa'a chapter 23 . 10/25
A great story. Hopefully, you'll find the incentive/ideas to continue it. real shame to stop this fanfiction
LadyGrim chapter 31 . 10/19
Such an amazing story!
Hi! I just wanted to comment that this is my absolute favorite fic on this site! I love your characterization and the plot and every little decision that makes this story so much more than the HP canon.
Please Please Please tell us whether or not you are even considering finishing this story and if that is not the case, I would love to hear about some of the plans you had once for it.
JMH23 chapter 31 . 10/12
I absolutely love your writing! I hope you'll continue its someday
PotterHermione chapter 31 . 9/30
Sad this is not continuing
2,971 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »