Reviews for Travel Secrets: Third
LAB1 chapter 31 . 10/8/2020
I'm loving this 3rd part of your story! Very deep and well thought out. I hope to be able to read more as it is very intriguing!
Anne Bond chapter 31 . 10/4/2020
PLease please please don't have abandoned this! I wanna read more. You've not left at a cliffhanger, (Merlin bless you for that) but we readers do have several million questions. I want to know what happens next!
Anne Bond chapter 20 . 10/4/2020
I swear, I was drinking water as I read, And spewed water on my computer at "Sarah is a bitch"
XD
Lady Akina chapter 31 . 9/28/2020
I just finished re-reading this series. I want to know what happens when he goes back to Hogwarts. Did any of the Slytherins recognize that it was Perenell Flamel that picked him up? I really want to know what happens next! Please UPDATE!

-Lady Akina
Arkodian chapter 31 . 9/16/2020
Aaand I'm back after re-reading the whole thing. Quite informative, though, as I've noticed in one of the previous ones that Snape is associated with a fox. So Harry's patronus is most likely because of him. Very interesting that.
What didn't change after the first reading is how hilarious it is that Harry doesn't realise why Sirius attacked him. It's not like he knew he was using a time turned and seeing one Harry playing Quidditch and one talking to him could lead to interesting conclusions... xD
Anyway, I still love this. Especially all the politics, which kind of surprised me, but I do love logic and cunning. I'm still in awe how you managed to slowly build up auras and grey magic and how you embedded it throughout the whole thing and made it feel completely natural. I have some theories where you would have taken all the Lord and ritual business, but I guess we'll never know. I will most likely re-read this again at some point and hunt for more clues as to how this series would have continued. It's so intriguing! So thank you again for writing as much of this as you did. I really appreciate it. This may be my favourite Harry Potter fanfic of all time, despite the fact that it is unfinished. So more kudos to you for managing to ensnare me like that with your world building.
I do hope you're okay, though, seeing as this is the last thing posted on your profile and it cuts off without even a note at the end of the chapter... If you ever catch up with the comments - I wish you well!
Ratus chapter 31 . 9/17/2020
I do so hope you return to this story. I would love to read more of it.
Arkodian chapter 31 . 9/10/2020
I just binge-read this story, all three parts, and even though I don't even know whether you're still reading comments - I just have to say the way you've expanded on the wizarding world is astonishing! It's all so detailed! I love the twists and turns and Harry's plans. I could read this forever and I fear a lot of your additional world building will be my new canon. Because daaaamn.
WhyCan'tTheyBeReal7 chapter 31 . 9/6/2020
I can't believe I didn't check when you last updated before reading this series, I loved it so much... Now I'll have to sulk until I find another good one that will probably or is finished :((

I had a great time reading this tho, so thank you!
Jensindenial3516 chapter 31 . 8/12/2020
I’m devastated this isn’t complete. I could read this forever
Dammi chapter 31 . 8/5/2020
I love this Harry!
Tutash chapter 31 . 8/4/2020
Hi,
Thank you for an amazing story! So sorry that you haven’t finished it as I really loved this version of Harry. Brilliantly written and intriguing plot. If you ever get the chance to finish we would all be thrilled!
Thank you for a great read.
McDopple chapter 31 . 7/27/2020
I really love how you've shown the slytherin politics, too many fanfics just make slytherin house weak and ineffectual. Please write more?
zaltran chapter 31 . 7/18/2020
Awesome alt universe. A shame it hasn't been updated in years
Hades676 chapter 31 . 7/10/2020
ReDish chapter 31 . 6/30/2020
Love these stories.

What a shame they are unfinished.
3,008 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »