Reviews for Travel Secrets: Third
Juliper chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Ha! What an awesome chapter. This series is so much fun! I can't wait to see how third year plays out. Thanks for posting, this completely made my day!
mindgameplay chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
oh harry!
Magnive chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
My, my, we're getting spoiled, aren't we? Not that I complain, of course. :)
sunsethill chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Ah, it was Abraxas. I wonder why his portrait was much smaller. Maybe if someone dies unexpectedly they only have a certain amount of time to paint a sentient portrait so it needed to be small? I have seen you carefully setting up the possibility that Harry will be able to return Tom to his original self, but Abaxas' mentioning Dumbledore's hatred of Tom and his unwillingness to let Tom teach defense as the critical issue was surprising and leads us down so many interesting pathways. I'm also noticing the lovely juxtaposition of Light and Dark here and the gradual way that you are working in the fact that there are Light Lords as well as Dark Lords. The total enmity of "light" wizards to "dark" wizards was well-illustrated by Stan Shunpike who knew nothing of Harris but still treated him abominably, just as the school has treated Harry. Harry also got quite a lot done in a short period of time and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of his activities and acquisitions. Finally, I'm really happy that Harry isn't really taking any guff from his family and love the way he will use Apep to keep them in line. I think I want Apep to eat Ripper in defense of Harry. It also shows his maturity in that he isn't any nastier than he has to be in order to keep from being abused. I enjoy gray!Harry a lot, but dark!Harry not so much. You keep his actions firmly in the gray.
chain.reader chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Good start
326355757287 chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
I'm looking forward to the next chapter :). / Please, don't somehow turn this into a Harry/Tom fic.
ahrondude chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Great new chapter I love it
GodOfPixies chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Off to a great start!
amarilis chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Great chapters! I can't wait to see what the portrait is all about... Update soon!
xTrisanax chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I was so happy to read more of Harry being so badass usually I read stories with romance but this series I love the plot you have going on to much that I really don't mind. Can't wait to read more!
ahrondude chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Great new chapter I love it I can't wait for the next one
Lina03 chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
wow, i must say i love this slipery Harry, he's awesome! Thanks for the update I can't wait for more! )
southern-reader chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Well I hope the rest of this years story gets better.
So far, this is no where near as interesting as the previous two stories.
Wishfull-star chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
that was great I cant wait for whatever happens next:)
sunsethill chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
I adored the interaction of Amelia and Lucy. I love these little touches of humor that you put in that also do a good job of fleshing out your characterization of various people. Amelia should be an interesting creation. I'm predicting here that Severus has told Lucius that Harry is powerful and Slytherin and intelligent and might be able to actually free them of their insane Dark Lord while not empowering Dumbledore. And your little cliffie at the end. I'm sure I will smack myself for not knowing who he's talking to, but I really have no clue. I can't imagine Abraxas would have a small painting. ;-)
3,008 | « Prev Page 1 .. 189 196 197 198 199 200 .. Last Next »