Reviews for Travel Secrets: Third
aGnamZer0 chapter 23 . 12/14/2021
How come there was no consequence for Flint riping apart a wand?
aGnamZer0 chapter 22 . 12/14/2021
Oh, I had half expected Harry to demand the boggarts experience be done in private to everyone. Then again, it would have looked like he was afraid and wouldn't have helped his standing in Slytherin.

I'm not surprised his boggarts changed to something else than dementors since by now I honestly don't think he's truly afraid of them anymore.
aGnamZer0 chapter 21 . 12/14/2021
Personally, Remus is the one character I hate the most. But at the same time, without him there's no Teddy and that's about the only reason I can bear him as my cute Teddy, Harry's godson couldn't be here without Remus' presence.

Still, whose teacher would let teenagers show their greatest feat before the rest of the class (and with Hogwart's rumor mill, the school)?
aGnamZer0 chapter 20 . 12/14/2021
Now I'm both curious in Snape's reaction and in the result of Ron's failed potion to Ron's transfigured rat.
aGnamZer0 chapter 19 . 12/14/2021
Theo is still my favorite.
aGnamZer0 chapter 18 . 12/14/2021
If I remember James was also very good in transfiguration. XD

Still Harry, I doubt that whether Lillian is light or dark inclined would have had any incidence on a cut caused by nails.
aGnamZer0 chapter 17 . 12/14/2021
I hadn't realized what Harry meant by Magical Travel. At first I thought it was studying the different cultures of nations accross the globe, not literally traveling through magical means. I feel stupid.
aGnamZer0 chapter 16 . 12/14/2021
It certainly was an interesting clash between Harry and Blaise.
aGnamZer0 chapter 15 . 12/14/2021
Hmm... Trelawney's classes may become more interesting than I initially thought. It's also amusing that Harry looks so adept at reading tea. I really like that.
aGnamZer0 chapter 14 . 12/14/2021
Oh yes, I love it! Harry completely befuddling the Slytherins is so amusing to watch.
aGnamZer0 chapter 13 . 12/14/2021
It's always so satisfying seeing overt Slytherin politics and battle for the throne.
aGnamZer0 chapter 12 . 12/14/2021
And so the political war began. I wonder who else remembers Harry's place was once Riddle's. Also, even if they don't have the history of the place, how many understood the advantage and significance of the place like Tracey?
aGnamZer0 chapter 11 . 12/14/2021
I'm sure he could have managed explaining the Patronus, saying Fudge told him about the dementors and he tried to think about a happy memory for all summer.

Speaking of which, I wonder what Harry's patronus will be; because I refuse to believe it will be a stag representing James. Maybe a snake? Then again, that would also represent Voldemort so I'm not that sure. But most likely, most likely it will be an owl in honor of Hedwig.
aGnamZer0 chapter 10 . 12/13/2021
Finally Harry will have a little trip at the Flamels (though he certainly uses no device to change his aura).

I'm a little surprised he talked that way to Arthur (even if I completely understand for Molly) but I don't disapprove. Promises are serious things, and it's better to not do any than to do an empty one.
aGnamZer0 chapter 9 . 12/13/2021
A floo travel would have been faster, but cars... why not?

So Harry finally made a statement! He's going to be King by the end of the year.
3,009 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »