Reviews for Travel Secrets: Third
aGnamZer0 chapter 8 . 12/13/2021
I wonder what Aloysius thinks about Harry. Does he assume he stupid for doing that without expectation of debt or does he thinks Harry has some ulterior motives?
aGnamZer0 chapter 7 . 12/13/2021
You know, I was disgruntled Harry alienated Fawkes like that since it meant that he wouldn't get Phoenix Tears. So you don't know how happy I am he still managed to procure some.
aGnamZer0 chapter 6 . 12/13/2021
And me who expected him to get Sirius on his side so soon, I was proven wrong.
aGnamZer0 chapter 5 . 12/13/2021
Already last year, but Dudley has really changed.
aGnamZer0 chapter 4 . 12/13/2021
Yes I realized Sirius had no reason to escape when Harry mentioned the photos. I wonder why he did then.
aGnamZer0 chapter 3 . 12/13/2021
The stunt with the magical Boa Constrictor was genius.
aGnamZer0 chapter 2 . 12/13/2021
Why did you suddenly decide to make your chapters so damn funny? I couldn't stop laughing. It started with Lucius' "Of course not" and it continued to Harry's explanation about 'security overhaul'. It was splendid!
aGnamZer0 chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
Harry is good! This is why I love Slytherin!Harry fics, I love the politic of it and how Harry isn't the puppet but the puppet master. He is independant, ambitious and can hold his own in a conversation.
Royslady51 chapter 31 . 12/1/2021
Okay, now I'll settle down with the rest of the pack and stare at you until you update; probably drooling.
Royslady51 chapter 11 . 11/30/2021
Okay, as I have said before, I love your writing, all but one, single constantly misused word. I can't take it anymore, have to correct it. Every time you mention a 'faint' or 'fainting' you actually use the word 'feint'. Wrong word, wrong definition...it's not the same at all.

This is the word that you meant, which is the correct on for the context:

faint

weak and dizzy; close to losing consciousness.
"the heat made him feel faint"

BUT, this is the word you were actually using.

feint

NOUN
a deceptive or pretended blow, thrust, or other movement, especially in boxing or fencing.

"a brief feint at the opponent's face"

VERB

make a deceptive or distracting movement, especially during a fight.

"Adam feinted with his right and then swung with his left fist"
crazydavey chapter 23 . 11/27/2021
Why didn't he just point out to Flint and the others that he's grey? They weren't sure of him because they are dark, and assume he's light. He's not. And if this stuff about only one lord of each affiliation is true, then even with Dumbles and Voldy, the grey lordship is open.
crazydavey chapter 5 . 11/25/2021
This whole chapter was incredibly stupid. The rationalization for Harry just putting up with Marge's behavior is ridiculous. He easily has the maturity necessary to talk circles around this woman and make her out to be an idiot. And what can anyone do? He can threaten Vernon if he thinks of getting physical and deal with the fat aunt himself if she tries anything. Or sick his snake on them. Or use "accidental" magic.

It seems the author just wanted to see Harry suffer through her insults again for some dumb reason. It would have been far more beleivable if the author had just written this Harry Potter character to be a masochist that likes being stepped on. In fact, that would explain a lot of his actions for things that happened in the first two books of this series too.

At least this Dudley is less of a douche, and Marge was injured. The woman deserves worse than just a broken wrist for her treatment of him over the years.

So I'm guessing Padfoot is in the bushes and scared Ripper. It'd be satisfying if he took a chunk out of the mutt lol. I don't really get that sentence though. Ripper is apparently yapping around Harry's feet, then growls at the bushes, and Harry drops a suitcase at the top of the stairs? Did Ripper teleport? Or did Harry? How did Ripper go from yapping around Harry's feet, to downstairs (outside) growling at the bushes, then be in place to have Harry trip over him, while Harry is at the top of the stairs?!
crazydavey chapter 4 . 11/25/2021
Didn't he get any letters or gifts from his Slytherin friends?! All we see is Hagrid, Neville, and the twins. This seems very unlikely.
call us crazy chapter 28 . 11/17/2021
dumb harry, dumb! of course sirius would be suspicious of seeing "harry" when harry is in the middle of playing quiddich!
call us crazy chapter 31 . 11/17/2021
oh i know its years old, but i DO have a wild wish you return to this story someday! i've done nothing but read all 2.5 installments for the last few days - and i mean nothing! i've barely slept, i brought it to meals, read it in the car, at work, even skipped a doctor's appointment! utterly captivating, well characterized, written, and plotted, unique and original while totally true to canon in all the ways that matter... an utter delight. wherever you are in the world these days, i thank you for your stories!

-ella