Reviews for Travel Secrets: Third
Chalayne chapter 31 . 11/7/2021
I really enjoyed reading these stories!
Barry chapter 25 . 10/29/2021
Suggestion: Harry re-writes Hermione’s homework in his handwriting, and Hermione does the same in inverse… They both hand “their” work into McGonagall, and Hermione loses a measure of respect for her favourite teacher upon learning that Harry Potter was correct—Professor Kittycat is a bias hypocrite.
Seems the Slytherin thing to do to win an argument.
Narmer Djer Semerkhet Qa'a chapter 31 . 10/26/2021
please more :'(
Narmer Djer Semerkhet Qa'a chapter 23 . 10/25/2021
A great story. Hopefully, you'll find the incentive/ideas to continue it. real shame to stop this fanfiction
LadyGrim chapter 31 . 10/19/2021
Such an amazing story!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/16/2021
Hi! I just wanted to comment that this is my absolute favorite fic on this site! I love your characterization and the plot and every little decision that makes this story so much more than the HP canon.
Please Please Please tell us whether or not you are even considering finishing this story and if that is not the case, I would love to hear about some of the plans you had once for it.
JMH23 chapter 31 . 10/12/2021
I absolutely love your writing! I hope you'll continue its someday
PotterHermione chapter 31 . 9/30/2021
Sad this is not continuing
Surtur2179 chapter 14 . 9/22/2021
Sheldon vibes, but this is my spot
Forever Royal chapter 1 . 9/16/2021
please tell me harry ends up joining riddle in the end. seems like riddle isn't a bad guy in this.
Lenera Silvers chapter 31 . 9/14/2021
Love this story so much you're literally so good at writing please update soon I'm dying to read the next chapters
Nyankosensei69 chapter 31 . 9/9/2021
please complete this . this is one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction
csheila chapter 31 . 9/1/2021
Fascinating conversation.
csheila chapter 30 . 9/1/2021
This whole interaction with the Flamels is worthy of a story.

The same goes for grey magic
csheila chapter 29 . 8/31/2021
Clever on so many levels.
3,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »