Reviews for Split Seams
bnh1629 chapter 1 . 9/17
This was completely captivating! I loved every sensation Maura was feeling and how she tested her hypothesis with Jane to amazing results! I wish it hadn't ended there! :)
Thank you for sharing!
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 1 . 5/30
All I can say is Wow! I hope that that word can describe the sum of feelings that this story produce me.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
Jenn Deering chapter 1 . 4/13
This was a fun and novel story. Really liked it!
Jupiter chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
That was amazing! Beautifully written - what a great idea. More please...
GratiaPlena chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
killie 64 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
You are way way toooo good at this! :) Very visual and sexy, and oh soooo beautifully written. Cheers xK64x :) :)
Ames78 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I absolutely freakin' loved it!
Ikurus chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Love it.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
EvanStorm chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Awesome story, really neat idea. Thanks for writing :)
vinocibo chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I have read this marvelous story twice now. It is fantastic. It leaves me wanting more, but perhaps that is your goal. I would love to read a longer story from you.
Matiky chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
gymnophoria. excellent idea to use for a fic; putting the eye sex and actual sensation together. it took me a while to figure out what was going on. it would've been cool to have maura 'catch' jane every so often which is how she figured it out. especially when it's just her and maura in a room. nice touch, having maura undress jane with her eyes. REALLY hope you continue this. seems like it could go into some very tense moments.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This story is amazingly hot and very well crafted. Thanks very much.
Lktwh13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
How interesting! I loved this - amazing! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014