Reviews for Split Seams
killie 64 chapter 1 . 1/16
You are way way toooo good at this! :) Very visual and sexy, and oh soooo beautifully written. Cheers xK64x :) :)
Ames78 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I absolutely freakin' loved it!
Ikurus chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Wow.
Love it.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
EvanStorm chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Awesome story, really neat idea. Thanks for writing :)
vinocibo chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I have read this marvelous story twice now. It is fantastic. It leaves me wanting more, but perhaps that is your goal. I would love to read a longer story from you.
Matiky chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
gymnophoria. excellent idea to use for a fic; putting the eye sex and actual sensation together. it took me a while to figure out what was going on. it would've been cool to have maura 'catch' jane every so often which is how she figured it out. especially when it's just her and maura in a room. nice touch, having maura undress jane with her eyes. REALLY hope you continue this. seems like it could go into some very tense moments.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This story is amazingly hot and very well crafted. Thanks very much.
Lktwh13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
How interesting! I loved this - amazing! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Excellent
mholder chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Please write another chapter to this, that was so amazingly written and i loved it
Csquirrel27 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I like the way this is written. Great job with p.o.v and characterization.
feltknickers chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I absolutely love the way you took that idea (of being undressed by someone's eyes) and made it literal. Such a great idea, especially for these two, and executed perfectly. Thank you!
cstarj chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I really enjoyed this. I'd like to see what happens next! :)