Reviews for All for you, Brother
Suzy P chapter 25 . 1/30
Brilliant, just brilliant
marbledrum chapter 25 . 6/17/2016
thank you! a brilliant end to a brilliant story! I have loved all of this beginning to end!
Mila Pink chapter 25 . 2/8/2016
I love this story.
You write very very well.
I think this story is amazing.

Kiss
Guest chapter 25 . 7/9/2015
At times really dark. Always emotional. Occasionally deeply upsetting. Definitely needed tissues for the tears. Ultimately fulfilling and rewarding, end? Possible hope for a sequel? Thanks £££ 01:14 am
Wicked R chapter 24 . 4/4/2015
it's making me cry!
Wicked R chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
Is it that painful for him because he doesn't want the child? Cause I have given birth 3 times, naturally too with no pain relief as that was my choice, and I certainly did not scream or make such a fuss. I would not expect it from Loki either, he's strong enough to deal?
Wicked R chapter 11 . 4/4/2015
all hail Sif! She's nice for once.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I dont really know what to think after reading it. The warnings were fair i wont say anything about that.
What i have to criticize is that the whole raping thing is just put in a light where it seems to be a "good" thing and not as the bad thing it really is. The way everyone was kind of "okay" with it and even Loki himself after some time was just really painful and even kind of annoying to read for me, but besides that i will admin that it is a really good story. Like i said the only negative thing is that rape is pictured in a "good" light.
kate chapter 25 . 1/5/2015
Wow, this was so appealing to read and extremely well thought through. I enjoyed reading every chapter and would totally love a continuation. Great job!
kenbotkt chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Loki has a good point. No one seems to care about the wrongs that were committed against him. Everyone seems to be ok or at most mildly upset about Thor raping him. What kind of just kingdom is Asgard. Who wants that kind of a man to take over the throne. Kind of a pro-rape story. Rapist, victim and their child get along great and live happily ever after. Just lay there and take. It's for the best. Thor did you a favor by raping you. Could be more balanced to show the negative side a bit more.
xfireflyskyx chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
Woah, that was an intense roller coaster ride of a tale you spin here. Really good and gripping. The end made me smile.
monkan chapter 25 . 12/1/2014
That was so good. It was one of the few times I've read a story that could/should have ended in tragedy but went out with a happy ending. Thank you for writing this story and sharing it.

Cheers!
monkan chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
That was brutal. Absolutely brutal. I admit that I was halfway through this story when I noticed the warning you put in the summary about "child death", but I figured that it would be an adult or some accident that would happen. Nothing like this.

It was truly heart-wrenching to read and I can't stop crying. That's why it feels weird to praise you but it's an art to create an OC character in a fandom where the main pairing dominate the reader, have the reader emotionally attached to that OC even if they don't realize it, and then do this to them.

Well done.
Lovinusogood21 chapter 25 . 11/14/2014
Loved it, got me very emotional towards the end. I absolutely think there should be another one :)
koragg chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
I can just picture loki's little nest. i love this story so far! Good job!