Reviews for The Dolor Mortis Curse
Heartless demon wolf chapter 16 . 2/8
It's hard to go into such a dark, depressing state for characters you love, I can do it naturally but that's because I'm a serious and dark type of person but the important thing is you're entering into a world you may be unfamiliar in and I'm proud of you for doing all you can.

People don't want to accept reality, that's what fiction is for, personally I like seeing realism in a story, it shows not everything has a happy ending, then again I'm not everyone. It's dark, gritty and dreadful but you'll get through it, just keeping moving forward, out of the dark into the light...though I prefer the dark myself lol.

Won't be long, now you can entering into hopefully the brighter side of the story and be free of this darkness at last, but I love this chapter.
Aura Spirit chapter 16 . 2/8
Ho.
Lee.
Schitt.
That was so dark. I mean, dark to a point where it was almost unenjoyable. I've read some prett dark stuff before, like The Shining and The Demonata, but... Jeez.
I hope the next chapter is slightly less... Extreme. Story's still good though, even if its been soaked in blood this time round.
Arison Nakaru chapter 16 . 2/8
I'm going to guess he has to drink the tears this time, and possibly something to do with the Master Sword as well.
Aura Spirit chapter 15 . 1/25
Damn. This curse is less curse and more crazy-demon-thing. Also, Exorcising? Sounds like a demon to me.
Shorter than other chapters, but still awesome, in some twisted way.
HyliasChosen chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Executed flawlessly keep up the good work.
Twilit Reviewer chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Ouch, poor Link. That was rather graphic. Well written to a point at which I can visualise this happening. Whether or not that's a good or bad thing depends on how ill I'll feel later.
Nicely done, and well worth the wait.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
This IS BULLSHIT. IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS YOU OVERPOWERED THE CURSE. THE COMBINATION OF THE TRIFORCE OF COURAGE, THE MASTER SWORD, AND LIGJT TEARS SHIULD OF DESTROYED THE CURSE.

REALLY? Link better become strong/Overpowered after the curse is destroyed
DrytotheDen chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
That was intense. In a very good way. This story is very good and I hope to see more, I can't wait to keep reading! keep up the awesome work!
Arison Nakaru chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Poor Link, I suppose he'll be under watch 24/7 now, I hope Midna and the other can find a cure. I wonder how the rest of the Group will react to what happened.
navydivea chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
While I realize the curse took a toll on Links morale I don't see him taking this laying down anymore. With Midna's support, his own inner strength, and the support of friends I almost expect him to get angry at such a development. While I really like to see this type of story he still is the hero of countless generations and has lived through hardships that no other could comprehend. Maybe its just me wanting to see one of my favorite hero's crawl back to greatness from such a low point.
Arison Nakaru chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
Way to go Ashei! She seemed a bit of a snob at first, but now she just seems more like a big sister. Great job!
navydivea chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
Incredibly well written story and one of the few stories of Link being at a all time low without Midna leaving. Very enjoyable and hope too see more soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Link pulled out?.
ForGG chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
In imp form? Errrrrrrrrrr...

Well, I hope this isn't the end. D
Twilit Reviewer chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
Good to see that Link's more relaxed (for now), even if Midna's methods were a bit... Unorthodox.
A couple of things too- while your English is great, I think you meant "sensitive" instead of sensible and "powerfuller" is not a word- the correct way to say it would be "more powerful". Other than that, another great chapter.