Reviews for Keeping Up Appearances
QueenNaberrie chapter 10 . 1/29
So sad that both Mary and John and Mary's daughter both died. It was good for John, in a way, to help Sherlock with the case, even if he missed the funeral, was attacked, etc. He got his mind off it for a while. And thank goodness he was there. Or Victor may have killed Sherlock.

It sounds to me that, as Shelock put it early on, Victor was just trouble. You could say that he was Sherlock's first friend (well Victor wanted something else Sherlock didn't want to give), but John is his first true best friend. John is honest and like a brother to him.

Thank you for writing this.
becgate chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
Great job! ! !
Jcaslcgaiwd chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Oooh, so him and Victor huh?
Jcaslcgaiwd chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Amazing chapter! But what is TBC?
Jcaslcgaiwd chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Nice way to start it.
Starlight05 chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
*sobs* It's over... Wonderful job! Loved it! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Dreamandbelieveit here. please please please make a sequel!
Emilie Bay chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
I'm sorry... but here Sherlock says Victor hadn't told him he worked at the uni, but he had. In their first phone conversation, he did.
Does Sherlock not remember this (because of some plot twist) or maybe you overlooked it?
NarutoRox chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
I loved this story, I'm gonna miss it. It was just like an episode from the series, and your characterization of everyone was spot-on.

A wonderful story, thanks for sharing it! :)
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
What? You're ending it there? What happened to Spain?...Only fooling...NO I'm not! It would do them both a world of good to get lost in the work in a different country. Time to heal, reacquaint etc...just saying...
DarkChain chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
I really liked your story :) It was exciting and well written. There were moments when I smiled and moments when I was touched by Sherlock and John's relationship. Well done :)
NarutoRox chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
Oh thank GOD, I forgot John emptied the gun before...at least that particular case is wrapped up, though now I'm curious about what's in store for our favorite consulting detective and his blogger now.
Dreamitandbelieveit chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Bloody brilliant that was. I can finally sleep! Yah! Update, por favor. I'm so glad that you are back!
Starlight05 chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Wow... I can't believe I forgot John emptied his gun... Whoops.
This is fantastic but John is breaking my heart (Sherlock too just more subtly). Love this.
I'm looking forward to the next update!
Dreamitandbelieveit chapter 8 . 3/10/2014