Reviews for Divinity's Prayer
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
Good story.
GoToGirl101 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Whoa, this was amazing. Your writing style is so unique and descriptive. It's so rare to see such a thought out and well written fanfic. I was left in awe. I wish I could write a better review, but I love it all so much how could I begin to explain. Your words painted a picture, your grammar was flawless, the flow of the story was better than that of a river, and the concept itself was breathtaking. Thank you for the amazing read. Please do continue to write, be it a novel or fanfics.
Anla'Shock Adam chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I really enjoyed this hope you continue it.
Adam
HuuskerDu chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Nice. I like how you develop the idea that Belldandy is indeed very different than her sisters. Her spiritual separation and isolation from everybody, even K1, gives her a hidden melancholy side that rarely gets shown in print. You do a good job of bringing that out. I wish more OMG fics did that.

This is why Fujishima's (infamous) eros-block reveal in Ch285 is justified despite all the hate-mail it generated. (Ch304-305 makes that all moot anyway.)

Out of curiosity, where did you get the idea that Verdthandi is a fertility goddess? She's avoiding physicality with K1 for reasons which you seem to develop really well, but then she's sleeping naked next to him? Huh?

The apotheosis question has always been hanging out there. I'm glad you are dealing with the motivations for it and not just dumping it on K1's head as a fait-accompli like lots of other fanfics. I was really disappointed how rushed it felt when Fujishima finally dealt with it in canon last month (after 26 years!) in Ch302-303. Right result but badly exposited (IHMO).

It all boils down to who and what Belldandy really is, and it's really important for understanding the motivations of this rather enigmatic character and what she really sees in K1. I encourage you to keep developing her inner dialog like this. It's refreshing to see things from her POV.