Reviews for Respectfully, CMC Dixon
NicoleTheresa1 chapter 23 . 4/10
I just found this story a few hours ago and I must say it was amazing. I wish it was longer and showed some of the after the meeting stuff like the camping trip but this was totally amazing and I am so happy to have found it
ShatteredDragon chapter 24 . 3/26
Plz tell riain that I loved her story and it made me see the bethyl pairing in a whole new light and also that I didn't know I was such a sucker for military romance until I read this it made me laugh and son and everything in between and I will be buying her book as soon as I have the money to spare
Winged Pages chapter 24 . 2/23
Just binge read this entire story! Made me cry happy tears and smile and blush and ALL THE FEELS! It's a remarkable story and I'm so glad you wrote it!
Winged Pages chapter 2 . 2/23
Appreciation of the military jargon you used here. My parents have been active duty USMC since the Gulf, working in motor-pool too, and I grew up on base. The USMC practically raised me. This was like flashing back to childhood for a moment, but with my favorite TWD characters as an added bonus. :) Thanks for this. :) Ooorah! -W.P.
Ballykissangel chapter 1 . 1/12
Squee! I love this already
atsirk chapter 23 . 1/1
Hi Riain,

After reading the whole story, I honestly believe that you did a beautiful job in capturing their characters in an AU story. I've enjoyed every minute of it, hopefully, there's an epilogue of some sort :(

Cheers!
foreverwishing chapter 24 . 1/1
Smh. Wow. This is what it feels like to be slapped in the face, thanks!
foreverwishing chapter 23 . 1/1
This chapter couldn't have possibly been any better! Wow, just absolutely lovely!
foreverwishing chapter 22 . 1/1
Go, Daryl! Wo.
foreverwishing chapter 21 . 1/1
Good to see he is awake and somewhat kicking!
foreverwishing chapter 20 . 1/1
My heart dropped! Heartwrenching!
foreverwishing chapter 19 . 1/1
I was glad they stopped when they did..left sometging to the imagination!
Great chapter
foreverwishing chapter 18 . 1/1
Oh, wow. Shit.
Need a cigarette!
foreverwishing chapter 17 . 1/1
That last paragraph of Daryl's train of thought, wow! Omg, so so sweet! !
foreverwishing chapter 16 . 1/1
Wow, wow, wow! That was some chemistry 100%! Loved it!
1,497 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »