Reviews for Respectfully, CMC Dixon
Guest chapter 24 . 10/31/2016
Did you by chance spend time in Guam as well? Just curious that you would mention Apra Harbor. Been there too. Love it. Thanks for the awesome story!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
Thank you for this story. I served four years in the Navy and so did my husband! Thank you for your service and for your husband's service.
GracieMae11 chapter 11 . 10/29/2016
I get it. The whole Jimmy/Beth, Daryl/Mels thing is, I think, very realistic. Like you said, they are not a couple yet. It all makes sense. I am so taken in by this story and loving every chapter!
GracieMae11 chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
I just adore how their relationship is developing through letters and emails!
GracieMae11 chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
I love this SO much. You write beautifully, and this story is amazing. THANK YOU!
GracieMae11 chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
I just love this so much! Also, I live in Westchester County, NY. I have been to the Applebee's in Tarrytown. LOL :)
GracieMae11 chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
HOW did I just discover this? 2 chapters in, and I am HOOKED! Great story! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
New Bethyl fan and new to TWD and I LOVE this fic. You've done a great job so far. And, being a military brat, I love how you've interwoven little military (Navy) facts into your story.

I kind of see ZA Daryl as possibly joining the military if the damn apocalypse didn't screw everything up.

I was so crushed when Beth died. I thought I'd hit the jackpot with the perfect ship to enjoy, but at least there are many great stories like your own to let them live on.

As for critics...screw them. It's hard to write a long, well plotted/planned piece, especially when you're going AU. It's easy for idiots to type a critical reply but I doubt they have your skill. Also, you'd think any fan of Daryl (and Beth) would enjoy a well-written fic and not be pissy about it.

I'm off to read more but you just keep the good stuff coming and ignore the trolls.

I've only watched up to season 5 and I know the show starts next week with season 7 so I'm nervous as I don't want Daryl to get killed. If he does, I'm done with the show as I tolerate the zombie crap for him (and Reedus)
SiParaluman chapter 24 . 10/14/2016
I love your story... heart pulling especially at flight line.. and when he said he's home...
Raven chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Really wish you would extend this story! I love it and i hate that u let a couple of idiots kill your muse! This story is so original i literally read bethyl stories all day everyday and there is only one like this one out there which is yours and it is SO GOOD! Good enough i actually bought your book on amazon bc i needed more of it! U dont understand how many great stories ive read for this fanbase that have received negative comments but u shouldnt let that get to you theres always going to be ppl who dont like what u are doing but i bet the amount of positive reviews u received were way more! I really hope u take my comments into consideration bc i would just LOVE to read more from this story i felt like it wasnt even halfway through u have so many places u could go from where u decided to end it at and i know for a fact i wouldnt be the only one who would appreciate reading more from you! I hope everything is well with you magnificent writer!
Meh chapter 23 . 8/15/2016
Really? What a disappointing ending, one which certainly doesn't inspire me to pop over to Amazon to buy the published version. I really dislike this pull, or shortchanged story, to publish trend. I feel like it was a marvelous story until that abrupt ending; an ending that seems, to me, to have only been orchestrated to push people into buying your novel. A very disingenuous tactic if you ask me. :/
Shanna193 chapter 7 . 8/14/2016
As I'm reading this it is 4:17am. I should honestly be sleeping since I have a busy day ahead of me of getting the final things I'll need to go back to college. However, I can't stop reading! I keep telling myself "just one more chapter" and that was 3 chapters ago. You're an amazing writer and I would also like to thank you and your husband for your service to this country, since you stated in an earlier chapter of your time in the Navy. I'll never know what it's like to be stationed overseas, but I do know what it's like praying for the safety of those serving since many of my own family members have served time. Even till this day my aunt suffers from PTSD from her time overseas and was eventually medically discharged. Thank for all you have done!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/25/2016
I loved this story so much I hope you contiune writing daryl fanfics in the future :)
fallingforthecaptain chapter 24 . 6/28/2016
Awesome story! I loved every word and bought the book looking forward to reading that version too
gotye chapter 24 . 6/6/2016
I hate that negative reviews ran you off. I hope this review finds you somehow. I absolutely love AU stories. I read this one and 'best of me' and favored them both. would I have like a HEA in best of me...sure, who wouldn't but, the truth of the matter is it's YOUR story, your vision and I am thankful that you shared both of these with us. i haven't gotten to any of your other stories yet but, i will.
thank you!