Reviews for A Beautiful Death
glitterguns chapter 1 . 1/26
So sad. So beautiful :(
TinaF chapter 1 . 1/7
Loved it! Thank you for sharing.
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Ten minutes later ad's I'm still crying. Gah, I knew it would be sad from the title, but Damn it! They could have run. But I guess he never saw that as an option, maybe it would have never been an option. At least he gave them the best end he could. Not being separated, tortured, against used against each other. He freed them of that life, giving them the chance to be together in the end and whatever comes after.
20.BOOK.ADDICT.17 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
so... so... awe worthy. better than romeo and juliet in a way. (no offence to R&J)
Bb chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Holy hell, that was heartbreaking, but so good. Thank you
Inlovewithjazz chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Wow! Beautifully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
good but so sad thankyou
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Oh wow! I so cried at the end. I wasn't expecting such a beautiful death, but I loved this o/s so much. You did such a great job.

Kathy :D
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
That was such an extremely sad ending. :'(

What a tragedy. :(

At the same time, I can't help thinking about how Emmett handled losing his twin sister.
Christine chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
you made me cry
Lupi-wolf chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
So sad.
It made me cry. Good job.
LunaKava chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Umm whet?! That was so beautifully depressing :'(
AnneValkyria chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Like I mentioned on twitter I usually stay away from stories without a HEA, I even go as far as to check the last chapter sometimes to be certain that it ends okay. Yeah, I have issues, but since it’s you who wrote it I decided to give it a try. I’ll do my best no give an honest review and I promise not to critique on it based on my prejudices, seeing that it was I who made the choice to read it in the first place.

Okay… So I’m done. If feel like I should share my thoughts on this short story.

I agree that it isn’t a HEA, how could it be since they both died. But I still think that, in a way, it’s a happy ending. At least they got to die together. None of them had to live without the other. If you don’t count the seconds Jasper had to wait until he could be with her in the afterlife, and I don’t.

I don’t really believe in a life after this one, but I would like to think that there is a place where soul mates end up after they die.

Many years ago I read a book series by a Norwegian author that spans out around 300 years and is about a special kind of family. Well, that part is beside the point. The thing is, one of the couples vowed to die together. They didn’t want to live without each other. But, sadly, the husband passed away during the night and she lived until the next evening. I always thought that if they both had passed during the night it would have been a happy ending. Kinda like in the Notebook.

Well, I didn’t hate it. As always, it was incredibly well written and I felt with both of them. Even for Peter and Emmet who lost their loved ones.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
What. But. No. :(
amaris12345 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
oh...you made me cry..chuifff...so sad...the bitch won