Reviews for Potter vs Malfoy: War's End
CatNap chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
0.0 eeps!
leiona chapter 17 . 1/30/2006
It isn't often that a story makes me cry but yours certainly did. It was so amazingly well-written that I could hardly stop reading it. I even read in school in between classes. I have to admit that I had trouble understanding all the time warp things, but I'm blaming that on English not being my first language ) I'm currently reading "Bridging the Gap" and it looks just as promising, I hope you finish it within a near future, hint hint. Anyway keep up the good work and congrats on a great story.
crazyfire89 chapter 17 . 1/28/2006
I only have one thing to say after completing this fic: Loved It!
VFPC chapter 17 . 1/8/2006
I LOVED IT! It was super wonderful! It made me smile and it made me sorta sad but I loved it all the same it was great!
ladyerudite chapter 17 . 1/4/2006
oh, how could i've missed this literary gem? it's unthinkable, but fortunately, i've managed to finish it in 3 consecutive nights, so here i am! ;)

brilliant plot, great ships, and altogether, fun and exciting - kudos to your prolific and enthusiastic writing! (as well as to your co-writers and betas, of course!)

it's sad that i've found this after you've long wrapped it up, i would've enjoyed looking forward to your updates, LOL, yet it was fun reading it as a whole, without interruptions (except for bedtime), just like watching an entire season of a particular TV series commercial-free! :)

aside from typos and some grammar punctuation errors, your story's almost flawless, maybe because you were able to engage your readers to your characters' adventures and misadventures, (they were able to overlook it, i know i did), and that's why i'm not going to be pompous and petty, and point out mistakes and errors because i really had fun reading your story! it was THAT great, i tell you! ;)

anyways, all i wanna say is thanks for writing this cool story of yours! and, may you have a great year ahead of you! :)
Musica Diabolos chapter 17 . 1/3/2006

My friend recommended this fanfic to me last week. It is very exciting and imaginative! Keep writing, you're amazing!

To improve...that's a tough one. Maybe try cutting down on some parts that repeat a bit? But I think it's awesome!
juliette-zabini chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
(ch. 3)

seems sorta irrelevent rite now, but see, in this para here '"Whoa. Is this how you treat Potter?" Draco hadn't really had any intention to do anything but tease her mercilessly, but the fire in her expression was making him re-think the position he had her in. Virginia Weasley was a stunner when she was angry.'

VIRGINIA? she's already been called ginerva in the prev ch. hasn't she? anyway, THIS IS BLOODY FANTASTIC! quick qs. though, who's "IAN" ; dorian keeps referin to him & i'm confused, is ianhayden?

"I'm going too!" Dorian announced determinedly. "Ian's my best friend, and I go where he goes!" (ch 3)
juliette-zabini chapter 10 . 12/26/2005
'“Any sign of our stocker?” he demanded instead.'

y'mean stalker?

btw, bloody fantastic fic here! i seriously fell of my chair while readin!
Antifishestablishmentarianist chapter 12 . 12/2/2005
Hee Hee. Know this is way old, but the Monty Python reference was the 'Joseph of Arimathea' thing right?
MorganisM-Lve chapter 17 . 11/16/2005
what a great story!

WOW! i have never been so engrossed by a fan fic before. it was like actually reading a real harry potter book.

thanks for the great reading
FireAndIcexX chapter 17 . 11/15/2005
thats such a cool story! and such a cute ending! i luvd it.
FireAndIcexX chapter 12 . 11/14/2005
dude! were did u get all that?
Luver19 chapter 17 . 11/13/2005
I love this story! WHAT DID HARRY HAVE AT THE END OF THE STORY? I'm so curious! Anyways, great job!
Plum Blossoms chapter 17 . 11/10/2005
OMG! Tess! Remember me? Tis Plummie! I haven't read this fic in a couple months! I've been so busy and now I finally got to check up on it and there's a epilogue! It was very good :)
12345M6789 chapter 17 . 10/24/2005
Aw still not alot of DG overall AND a rather sad thought there that Harry's reaching the end of his days. I particulary liked the parts when they were in the future and on the run with their children. That was very enjoyable to read. Thanks for the great fic!
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »