Reviews for Potter vs Malfoy: War's End
WicKeDLana chapter 21 . 6/23/2011

I cried. It's not fair, why did you give him such a shitty life! Why did he have to lose strength and lifetime and gah!

I hope you're happy that you made thousands of people sad!

:P I kid, I kid. Well, the 'hope you're happy' part, the ending really did upset me D:
LightPoetry chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
Many stories on this site are fun, interesting, and a good way to fritter away a couple of hours on lonely rainy days. This story, however, goes beyond that. I don't normally write reviews for the stories that I read, even if I enjoyed them; it is the unusually good stories that deserve my reviews. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed all the effort that you put into this fic, from the original plot points, to the carefully sculpted characters...not just the original characters, but Rowling's as well. You added depth, you made the characters come alive in a way that not even the book did, you never conformed to any one of the many stereotypes that most other fanfiction authors use.

I commend you for all of this. I didn't want the story to end the way it did, not after I had come to appreciate the interactions between your version of Draco and Harry and that quiet, powerful love between Harry and Blaise. It was just a story, but I didn't want Harry to die and leave Blaise-an original character, essentially-all alone. It is a mark of a tremendous author that you can make me care about your characters; you don't need to rely on the crutch of Rowling's work in order to inspire real emotions within your readers.

Thank you for your work. Thank you for all the time you put into the story. Thank you for making those five hours of my life just that much more enjoyable.
G-Unit chapter 20 . 1/12/2011
This story was amazing. I remember starting it a long time ago when you first started writing it. I left the fandom because life got in the way and this fic is the first multi-chaptered one I've read since coming back. It's hard to believe you didn't come up with the whole story right away. The first part is very different from the second part though. It seems almost weird now that they met their future selves but still-a great story. I cried, I laughed and reading this story reminded me of why I had shipped Draco/Ginny in the first place and why I had enjoyed reading fanfiction so much. Thank you. :)
annabelle915 chapter 21 . 12/13/2010
Love the story! it's a wonderful, well written and highly orignal story and i hope that you keep writing and keep improving. I just have one question. If Tristy hated Hayden so much in that future, why did she look for him when she wanted to use her Time Turner to look for her mom? By all accounts, she was closer to Dorian. Why didn't she ask him?
TheDarkCriticist chapter 21 . 11/13/2010
:( Did Harry really have to give up his health?

Great fic, though...:)
Arianna Elizabeth Jackson chapter 20 . 11/11/2010
this is fabulous :) i loved it so much about two years ago when i read it for the first time i read it agian now :)
Twisted-Kitten90 chapter 21 . 11/2/2010
I absolutley love this story! I think it is really well thought out and has amazing detail and creativity. You are a wonderful writer. When reading the story, I lost myself in it and that is the marking of a truly great story for me. I cried when reading the epilogue, it was a great abliet sad end to a perfec story.
Carolanne O'Rourke chapter 21 . 4/12/2010
Oh my bleeding god. Are you kidding me? You just snatched eight hours of my freaking life today. Oh - and let us not forget the past week I have been using to scroll through first Bend It and NOW THIS story. I kind of want to hit myself. I kind of want to hit you - for creating such a brilliant, freaking story! Argh. Seriously. I'm all wound up. But you did a fantastic job. This story blows Bend It out of the water btw. Just being honest here. I enjoyed this story immensely. It made me miss the Draco Trilogy by Cassandra terribly - and I'm only choosing to compare this story to that one because you definitely are starting to achieve some awesome levels of greatness in your writing.

First off - this story felt like two completely different stories. I seem to have gotten the idea that when you were originally posting chapters the ending of the story was counted as a seperate story so I guess that would be why. The first half of the story - where it concentrated on young!Harry and Company and their children...I laughed out loud like a crazy person for days. I LOVED it. You had me totally going. You had me wishing there was fanart of Tristan, Dorian, and Hayden. It was like...plotted out so damn well...every damn word you wrote was worth reading. Every long, agonizing paragraph that you placed in chapters that wasn't dealing in romance was worth it. It just killed me. But I loved it.

The second half...when the group started losing their memories and you concentrated on Voldemort...that was crazy. It was hard to read. It was also what took up eight hours of my day today. It wasn't badly written - don't think that. It was brilliant. Every part of it was brilliant. But it was exhausting. It was long - it was drawn out - and it killed me. It was an incredibly LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG journey. I know you felt that way yourself being the writer. Well - rest easy, my dear. You made your readers feel it as well.

All in all - this story was ridiculously crazy. In an amazing, brilliant, AWESOME way. I really did love it. The only thing that did sadden me was the lack of...naughty things. But ya know what? I am giant pervert who only likes to write for mature audiences anyway, so that explains it. It takes a REALLY good writer for me to read a story without some form of smut in it (hey - I said I was a horny pervert. *shrug*). You are that writer. I can only name one other writer out there who didn't write smut that kept me reading her story...and that is Cassandra Clare (haha, exception being the Harry/Draco SMUT! Woo! Wish I had gotten that one on hardcopy!).

Anyhoo. I know this story is long gone and over with. But I loved it. You evolved as a writer. Your plot was...freaking brilliant. I wish I could think of plot bunnies like that! You did a damn good job of executing your ideas and following through. This is definitely a story to be proud of. I feel really happy that I was able to read it. Thanks - seriously - for writing this. It was worth all the hours/days/weeks I lost reading it. :)
Nethiel Nessime chapter 21 . 4/10/2010
Even after rereading this fic for the third time, it leaves me awestruck at how amazingly written it is. Character development is wonderful, the plot is entertaining and very interesting, and despite potential Mary-Sue-ness in Blaise's case, it's not there. I really love it to no end. Oh, and, the edited chapters are really great. Now I'm off to read Bend It. Thank you for the wonderful exproence :)
isabella36 chapter 21 . 9/7/2009
This was a great story. I LOVE IT! My favorite couple is Draco and Ginny but Harry and Blaise are great in this story. I loved the interaction with their future self’s and their children. My favorite is Hayden because he is so much like his father and I LOVE Draco. Dorian is amazing too. He made me laugh so much. The only discomforting part was Harry being sick. You should definitely write a sequel in which they find a cure because I don’t like sad endings. He hasn’t even died and I’m already crying. I am a sappy. Well, hope you give the sequel a thought. Thanks for posting.
darksidhe42 chapter 21 . 7/31/2009
Wow. Poor Harry. You made me cry. I really loved your OCs. The second generation was fantastic! Of course Tristy was my favorite. How could she _not_ be!

I thought the quest for Avalon was one of the best puzzles in fanfic. Although almost everything about the Grail was... different from how I learned it... taken as what it is, it's still an engaging mystery and a compelling story.

Thank you so much for sharing and for giving us all that time and effort!
frik1000 chapter 21 . 7/12/2009
Damn this took me hours to finish but it was well damn worth it. Definitely one of the best stories I've ever read in this fandom. Great job. You are a gifted writer and should keep on doing it.
proud angel chapter 21 . 5/10/2009
i love this story!

just wonderful even if it's nearly too sad and dramatic in the end i cant help myself loving the story!
Exillion chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
I don't know about you but i decided to revisit this little story i read when i first saw this years ago.

Now there are so few Femblaise and decent one at that, coupled with just the amount of right action, adventure and a proper plot.

But you know what's funny? Elder wand, master of death could pretty much be compared to you're fandom wand of the Hermes. hehe how interesting.

You really should continue the this universe and forward the story from the future era fic. Unspeakable Harry as the Main character.

Anyway, congrats on making a fine fic.
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 21 . 4/8/2009
This was an amazing story! I really enjoyed reading it. Also, The Da Vinci Code is one of my favorite books, so I sort of guessed as soon as the Grail came into the picture and when red robes wanted Blaise in Avalon that she was a descendant of Christ and the holy grail. The ending is sort of sad. It's too bad that Harry can't play anymore! Either way, I loved it. Thanks for writing!

1,332 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »