Reviews for Potter vs Malfoy: War's End
Go10 chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
Just dropping by to say that I love your story so far. I really love the mystery. I really hope that the culprit is nobody Malfroy related... (
RainbowCrystal chapter 13 . 11/12/2007
All I can say is... wow! This story has an amazing (though admittedly somewhat confusing!) plot and I love the relationships between the characters! One of the best stories I've read on this site. Keep up the good work!
shiningbanana chapter 21 . 11/11/2007
Right now I'm imagining just what it would be like to have a week in which I could do anything I wanted- without anyone remembering. Ah, the possibilities! Why aren't time bubbles real?

I liked how well-planned it was: the time-turners into the future thing was delightfully complicated and brain-bending, and all of the characterization was spot-on. At first it was strange to read about their children- and I was thinking that it was going to get boring after awhile since we already knew how it would end- but then their memories of the future started to disappear and I realized that it wouldn't be exactly the same. And it was brilliant. Good job.
Gi chapter 21 . 10/29/2007
I'm a bit sad. Harry, poor thing. I love your writing.
Azrael chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
Something's rotten in the state of Hogwarts? Try Denmark and you have Hamlet.
randomwithpurp0se chapter 21 . 9/5/2007
hi there. i really enjoyed your story! i re-read it over again from begining to end from the first time I had read it.

I was wondering if you were going to write more about the second generation of potters, weasleys and malfoys? i think that the way you wrote the characters was ingenious and your writing is quite good!

Awsome story! ]
ic3e chapter 21 . 8/29/2007
damn i spent the last few days feeling unsatisfied cuz i didn't see the epilogue for some stupid reason.

damn harry's not well again. awwsh

still

awesome story - things were different.. yet the same.. hehe.. loved it.
Evangeline chapter 21 . 8/11/2007
Oh. My. God.

That was SO cool! You're such a good writer, and I agree with Venus De Omnipotent, it IS more satisfying than the deathly hallows. The ending was so sad... yet very good :D

I really liked the wit in there, you're really hilarious!

Keep the writing up.

-Angel-
VenusDeOmnipotent chapter 21 . 7/30/2007
more satisfying than the deathly hallows :)
LillyRed chapter 21 . 7/28/2007
Bloody awsome

i love the way you potrayed harry and dracos freindship

you didn't have that best buddys thing and it made it far more realistic and more special. This is the best portral of there freindship i have ever read, GO YOU

Now how about updating Bend it like weasley

I dont review often so you dont know me but i have followed all your storys and you are definatly my favorite fanfiction author

Your number 1 fan

africanflame
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 21 . 7/27/2007
tears

it's sad but it must come to an end

loved the epilogue

great story

i understand why it's taken nearly 5 years to finish!
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 20 . 7/27/2007
yay good end

sad that harry will die eventually but won't all of them?
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 19 . 7/27/2007
ah cliffie

it's funny how protective draco can get?

also in the other future didn't ginny want to be a healer

but now she wants to be an auror

that's probably a change that could alter the future a lot
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 18 . 7/27/2007
i loved this chapter

finally draco and ginny!

but it ended kinda sad although i absolutly love this draco

and harry and blasie i guess there is no cedric anymore?
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 17 . 7/27/2007
so funny loved the last part

so i guess this isn't the epilogue but i can see how these few chapters are needed

clever idea that they forget as time goes on because they change the future with every action

can't wait for ginny and blaise to come in!
1,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »