Reviews for Potter vs Malfoy: War's End
THIS IS A GOOD STORY!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

~ROXY ANGEL
KTlady622 chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
OHHH interesting! I like it alot! Keep it up. I like how your portraying the kids and i like the parent coupling. D/G is my favorite. LOL. Write!
pimptress chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
you girls r 'll are two of my faves. I like how u put a Malfoy in griff. and a Potter in slyth. very nice surprise. Great work and hope to read more soon.
Staind4life2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Wow...i haven't read a hp fanfic in a while...this is great! Keep it up. I can hardly wait till the next chapter!
bubblez fairy chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Hey u guys pls CONTINUE! im fans of both ur guys' work even though i may not review a lot -_-(sorry!) i never really liked stories about the ppl's kids, but this one seems interesting!
christina chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
haha! wow! a malfoy in gryffindor and a potter in slytherin. that's just great!

anyway... good story. it has a nice plot.
Flav0ftheweek chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
I'll have to say, there is a little twist! malfoy a gryffindor? i'll understand Weasley, but potter in slytherin? i wonder how harry feels about this... and what about draco? i've got to hand it to you guys though... I like it! update soon! is there going to be some d/g? i'm a diehard d/g fan, and i was wondering if it was going to be in this fic... it's ok if it's not though. it's good just as it is! update soon!

Flav0ftheweek
Angel Black1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Hey, girls, it was great. Keep up the good work, and don't worry, I tend to refrain from violent tendencies. Hope to see more soon!

~Black
Icecoolers chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
I really enjoy both of your stories. You each have a nice touch here and there. Keep up w/ the quotes that you have in your other stories. They are almost trademark. I hope you keep updating your stories. Especially the vampire and The Dragon Rebels.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
That. was. so. awesome! What a NEW way to go about it all! We needed some fresh D/G-esque action and who better to provide it?

~Here'sLookingAtYouKid~
niza chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
really good, what less could one expect from you two! only the best!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
can u pls format ur story!

i mean put in some paragraphs!

cos its like i stopped reading it after a few lines cos its so hard. really puts u off a story
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89