Reviews for Complexity
fallenangel1104 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I think you should continue on with the writing of this story. ( It was a good opening, jumping right into the action sort of. (
Huck-Cheever chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I really really enjoyed that chapter of you fan-fic!

You should definately continue writeing this story up because it will get good. .and the begining wasn't slow at all

Overall i reaslly really enjoyed it :)

and hope to see more!

IdolCarlos chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Dude, you haven't updated in like...3-4 years? *choke* Didn't get enough reviews? Or no inspiration? Whatever it is, I'm sure if you write more there are still some people out there who would gladly R&R.
SFOD-D chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Who's written a word about the rangers?
Hanna chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This was great. You must write more!

It sucks there's no BHD category, would make it easier and popular for fics. But i guess it would kind crossover to real person stories, and thats been banned. it'll be using the characters derived from real people, and that gets touchy and sensitive.

I don't blame 'em, though i wouldn't want people writing bout my relative/friend. But Hoot isn't a real person is he? So it's all good here. lol
iresol chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
please please please do more! I love hoot! please please please! Mild swearing is fine,the poor boy lost his sunglasses!
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Nice start, I really enjoyed this. I like any story that has Hoot in it. He was sort of the wise man of the movie. He kept his cool and he was all about the job. I admired that about him. I think you should continue this, at least, I would read more.
Bluebonnet chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
That was a really good chapter, even if it was a little slow.
I think you should definitely continue!
Keep up the GREAT work!
Cat chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
This is really good! I love the delta boys, especially Hoot! Please continue.
Saoirse the Irish Colleen chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
There should be a BHD category, I was suprised that there wasn't one. Now that there was a new release of the DVD w/more info and goodies there should be more fiction- especially since the Dreaded D didn't get as much screen time as the Rangers. The Rangers are cool, BUT THE DELTAS RULE! SANDERSON! HOOT! GORDON! SHUGHART! WEX! BUSCH!
Shannon Vega chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Wow! You have to keep writing this-please? Very nicely done and thank you for giving the D-boys some lovin. Can't wait to read more.

love-ends-with-hope chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Great Story! Please continue as soon as possible!
Cielag chapter 1 . 1/18/2003 sure know your stuff! It's great to finally come upon an author who knows enough about the military (or at least do research) to write an effective and believable story! The description of the desert, the Blackhawk, and the men on board are most excellent!

aissy55 chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
i really like black hawk down fanfics.. i hope you continue this one... make sure there's alot of Hoot!
Leto chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
It was good for the most part, really it was but, and I may be wrong about this, aren't deserts, well dry? As in without humidity?