Reviews for Inconceivable!
whitehound chapter 1 . 7/17
I suppose the Pimpernel would be a Slytherin. He's very Snape-like in that he's heroic, but in a devious unshowy way.

I don't get what Filius is meant to be reacting so strongly to here.
Cat Fishy chapter 1 . 6/2
Hello. My name is Severus Snape. You killed my Lily. Prepare to die.
Myrrat-Sade chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Clever and, I'm almost sorry to say, awfully cute. Your characterizations continue to be excellent - amusing, droll, and oh so on point.

Would that he could have lived...
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Im a bit confused especially at the stuff at the end but it was oddly enjoyable and adorable _
hwyla chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Interesting that Filius is the only one who seems to catch the altered 'quotes'. I foresee many book discussions in Sev's future.

And am I to assume that Albus' 'land war in asia' was the third anglo-afghan war? I don't think he was old enough for the second one, from which Watson had recently returned when he first met Sherlock.

Lastly - are you considering this to be somewhat 'in-universe' for your 'truth as Slytherins see it' series?

PS - Serpents of unusual wise sound far preferable to unusual sized rodents! And now I must go watch scenes on YouTube!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
That's so bad. But so good.
Moi chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
While I am aware that I have missed quite a few points and references in your story, it's a great one nonetheless.
Hmmm, now that you mention it, it has been about two decades since I last read Watership Down. A beautiful book. I believe I just dusted it a week ago somewhere on my shelves . . .
duj chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
It's good to see him bright-eyed, even if not bushy-tailed. (Serpent.) But I feel like you should have referenced the Evil Overlord list too. Surely Snape's familiar with lines like "I will not turn into a snake. It never helps..."
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Oh dear, they're not incredibly impressed with him, are they?