Reviews for Inconceivable!
BlueWater5 chapter 1 . 7/13
Great one-shot!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/26
I have to admit some of Severus' words are lost to me until I gather enough context clues based of the other staffs reaction. When I do get to follow the flow, the fun of the humor combines with the sense of figuring out a puzzle. Most of the time I go, 'Ohh..', 'Ahhh..' at every successful interpretation. XD

Still though, I love the over all feel, that the staff knows each others little quirks well enough to be able to decipher each others little comments. XD

Some of the literary references fly over my head. I kind of wish I was more well read.
whitehound chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I suppose the Pimpernel would be a Slytherin. He's very Snape-like in that he's heroic, but in a devious unshowy way.

I don't get what Filius is meant to be reacting so strongly to here.
Cat Fishy chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Hello. My name is Severus Snape. You killed my Lily. Prepare to die.
Myrrat-Sade chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Clever and, I'm almost sorry to say, awfully cute. Your characterizations continue to be excellent - amusing, droll, and oh so on point.

Would that he could have lived...
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Im a bit confused especially at the stuff at the end but it was oddly enjoyable and adorable _
hwyla chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Interesting that Filius is the only one who seems to catch the altered 'quotes'. I foresee many book discussions in Sev's future.

And am I to assume that Albus' 'land war in asia' was the third anglo-afghan war? I don't think he was old enough for the second one, from which Watson had recently returned when he first met Sherlock.

Lastly - are you considering this to be somewhat 'in-universe' for your 'truth as Slytherins see it' series?

PS - Serpents of unusual wise sound far preferable to unusual sized rodents! And now I must go watch scenes on YouTube!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
That's so bad. But so good.
Moi chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
While I am aware that I have missed quite a few points and references in your story, it's a great one nonetheless.
Hmmm, now that you mention it, it has been about two decades since I last read Watership Down. A beautiful book. I believe I just dusted it a week ago somewhere on my shelves . . .
duj chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
It's good to see him bright-eyed, even if not bushy-tailed. (Serpent.) But I feel like you should have referenced the Evil Overlord list too. Surely Snape's familiar with lines like "I will not turn into a snake. It never helps..."
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Oh dear, they're not incredibly impressed with him, are they?