Reviews for Heavy Lies The Crown
sacredorchids chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
Soooooooo, I'm still waiting on this update...
marylou chapter 6 . 6/19/2016
Such a great story! I love it! And I'm so glad you brought Numair in. Are you going to continue it?
Jonumair chapter 6 . 11/18/2015
Please update soon! I love how you have changed the story but everyone still in character. Can't wait to read more!
Chasing The White Rabbit chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
Mind blown: Roger fathered Alanna 's children. And she was strong enough to bear with everything, that's our Lioness! Is there any hope that you'd update this? You've built a nice foundation so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Usually I avoid WIPs, but this premise drew me in. And wow! You really managed to capture Alanna's sense of duty - even though being queen isn't her ideal life, she'd do it because she believes it's the right thing to do.

Also as a side note, so much ew thinking about how she came about to have kids with Roger. Just so much gross.

I really hope you find the time/energy to update this because it has so many fascinating perspectives going on.
Uncreativenamethinker chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
This story is so good; i squealed when Numair showed up! i can't wait for him to meet Alanna!
Lynny-the-Fool chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
You know, its a shame this hasn't been updated in a while. Very well written and I look forward to any updates in the future. This story has lots of potential!
Maud chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
Really interesting twists and turns...hope there will be more chapters to follow!
Alohomora Fantasy chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
Oh my goodness this story is GLORIOUS! I really, really love it. You write fantastically, and you get the characters spot on. I've seen stories with Alanna as Queen, and they lost her. You haven't; you keep her temper and personality and I love it. Wonderful story, great idea! Please, please continue, and update soon!
Bowtie Kitten chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
I'm going to die if I can't read more of this! I can't wait for you to update!
moleking chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Really interesting story, can't wait to see where you take it
Failing Mentality chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
How interesting! I never even considered a possibility where Roger becomes king. I'm looking forward to see how you exploit this!
Emmaline Haesel chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
Ahahah, rebellious Alanna, just in a more subtle way. Always thought the idea of subtlety went right over our favorite Lioness's head.
Purple Majestic chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
I look forward to reading more.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2014