Reviews for Fairy Favors
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
It is more than he deserves. And while this was bittersweet and heartbreakingly lovely, I am so so glad this never happened. Because while the beginning and aftermath was so Felicity and while I know she's oh so attracted to him, she would never do this.
Either way, your writing is great as usual.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
This is so good. I wish this had actually happened in the show. SO GOOD.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
This was amazing! I love how it was nothing yet everything. Great work :)
jessspider chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Loved it
iloverob32 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Loved the comparison of Felicity's guarded heart to his own. Very beautifully written. I am loving this! You just hit every nail on the head. Oh, the angsty end. I guess it needed to end that way. I can not express how much I loved this! You have such a poetic way of describing things. Thank you for writing this!
Evestra87 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
In the wake of all the anti Olicity episode that have been aired lately I would like to humbly request that you add another chapter or two to this. Maybe one that continues for the rest of the night and maybe one where its horribly awkward for the next few days with them, when they both want more and then maybe someone flirts with Felicity and Oliver really cant handle it and it happens again. maybe some almost love confessions. Sorry that's just my overactive imagination talking. I really enjoyed the piece.
Angeleene chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
My god it is so sweet and beautiful... And frustrating at the same time. Because we all love them together. But frankly, I really think that's something that could happen on the show. And it'd be great, because even though we're shipping them together, I'm afraid that if they were suddenly together too soon, or too "easily", it would take something off the interest in the story. You know what I mean ? It has to be hard, and not a happily ever after right away. Maybe I'm kind of a masochistic.
I'd be curious though, to know how you would imagine how they would deal in the aftermath. Of course what Felicity says here is probably what would happen, but without a doubt would be easier said than done. How can you move on when you know your soul mate is just right here in front of you, but you can't be with him ? And the fact that you don't know if you could ever be with him someday, it's just heartbreaking.
Well, all of that just to stay that I completely fell in love with your fic. So thank you for this.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Oh! Everything about this was beautiful and sad and I hope there's more coming. Incredible! You write the two of them beautifully.
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This was very bittersweet. But I really enjoyed it!
Kimmers chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Aaahhhh shes so understanding to him thats sweet why cant he be ready
DevilJolie chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Great story! I love that even though Oliver and Felicity slept together, you didn't make everything sunshine and roses here. Oliver is not ready to let himself be happy yet, so he wouldn't let himself be with somebody like her at this point. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
definitely more angst than the other one. i demand a re-do!
mimi11052003 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
So sweet! I wish that Oliver was ready for a real relationship because Felicity deserves it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014