Reviews for Just Friends
Beautiful :-)
Chemical Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/25
This was a great story!
lasagna chapter 1 . 4/11
Unf this was so cute! About halfway through I kinda thought they weren't gonna get together (bc I've read too many fics like that) and i was so tempted to go and read the reviews to see what happened but i was like "lol nah this is gonna be good. This is gonna be muy beuno." And it was! Thank you for writing this masterpiece omfg
First Movement chapter 1 . 3/22
Uuuuugh, I've been searching foa a friends-with-benefit fic and finally find this one. And. This. Is. Perfect. Short and sweet. Nicely written. Thank you for writing this!
We love us chapter 1 . 3/7
Geez Anna. Love this story.
kenfromnhus chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Very cool story. I hope you write more stories.
Lance58 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Nice! awesome story it fit just well.. It doesn't feel rushed or cut at all.. Its a nice one shot.. usually i feel like something is lacking but somehow you made this feel complete.. I feel satisfied reading this.. keep it up! and make more stories please :D
shipperqueen chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I know this was written a while ago but I just wanted to review and say how refreshing it is to see a new story idea around here! It was really adorable and was worthy of my time unlike some of these other same old same old fics. And so well written I might add :)
Thanks for the great read and I hope to read more from you :)
Yuiiub chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
great one shot, absolutely perfect. I loved it!
Ryuuken K chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Everything was absolutely perfect!
Ignis Aurum Probat chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Kristoff Bjorgman. Professional matchmaker
malekoydaerb chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
that was awesome, like really, totally amazingly good. what are the chances of you writing more of these girls? cause i would totally love to read more from you, and would love to see where you take elsa and anna next from here.
Piano Art chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
You literally brought me to tears; this fic was beautifully written and I hope to read more from you in the future!:)
heartbreak3r chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I love this fic so much I just want to erase my memory and start reading it all over again! The way you describe the main characters just feel so real to me they could easily be someone right next door to you. All in all thank you so much for this amazing one-shot and if it's possible I'd be more than happy to see your name appear again on the elsanna fiction tag.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »