Reviews for Just Friends
kenfromnhus chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Very cool story. I hope you write more stories.
Lance58 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Nice! awesome story it fit just well.. It doesn't feel rushed or cut at all.. Its a nice one shot.. usually i feel like something is lacking but somehow you made this feel complete.. I feel satisfied reading this.. keep it up! and make more stories please :D
shipperqueen chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I know this was written a while ago but I just wanted to review and say how refreshing it is to see a new story idea around here! It was really adorable and was worthy of my time unlike some of these other same old same old fics. And so well written I might add :)
Thanks for the great read and I hope to read more from you :)
Yuiiub chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
great one shot, absolutely perfect. I loved it!
Ryuuken K chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Everything was absolutely perfect!
Ignis Aurum Probat chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Kristoff Bjorgman. Professional matchmaker
malekoydaerb chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
that was awesome, like really, totally amazingly good. what are the chances of you writing more of these girls? cause i would totally love to read more from you, and would love to see where you take elsa and anna next from here.
Piano Art chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
You literally brought me to tears; this fic was beautifully written and I hope to read more from you in the future!:)
heartbreak3r chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I love this fic so much I just want to erase my memory and start reading it all over again! The way you describe the main characters just feel so real to me they could easily be someone right next door to you. All in all thank you so much for this amazing one-shot and if it's possible I'd be more than happy to see your name appear again on the elsanna fiction tag.
Peace Sign Freak chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This was a good story to read, but I sort of wished it wasn't so long. I think it would have been easier to read if it was separated in a few chapters, but it was still worth getting through and I am grateful that it's less than twelve thousand words so that made the story more bearable to get through. If it had been longer I think you would have done better if you broke it up into chapters. But regardless of the length, thank you for such a nice story. You did a great job with the detail and pacing. I also liked how you worked with the plot. :)
Nathalie7 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
A job well done. Thank you for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Cute story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Lolz i red (- i had to) this 2 times and still think its such an amazing story, and i usually dont like modern aus so u should be proud
Henderson94 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Well hot damn. For a one shot it was really good. All quistions are answered, characters were good, story was paced but not rushed, and you had a good plot. Great job! Looking forward to more of your work! Keep up the good work!
Okaybye chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Omg read this lots of times can I crai