Reviews for Just Friends
The feels!
GODDAMN chapter 1 . 1/1
:D
I like this. It was nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Great story! I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing :)
Celadone chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Well what a ride! I had a blast reading that. This kind of plot seems to be a bit overplayed but why the heck not. And oh, I had to read the reviews, you seem to have a hater haha. How petty, obviously insecure to state anything but constructive. Don't be discouraged by these trolls. But I must say this is one of the best I've read for a while!
Mariam1530 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Nicely written, this is one of my favorite oneshots! Kristoff is my fvorite character in this lol
Alex chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Well this was badly written, with an paper thin excuse for a plot and extremely trashy.
aiborie chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Ah... Re-reading this again. This, undoubtly will remain as one of my all-time favorite Elsanna one-shot. Just the willingness and devotion of Elsa to the red-head, as well as her obliviousness adds to the charm. Anna 'nearly' convinced me and I could only feel the sting for Elsa, of how much it could've hurt. And it was a clever idea to make Kristoff the best wingman ever and bridge to the fray. Definitely about time. *sighs contentedly... :-)
hystericalm chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Yeah well, I just wrote a review about Let's take a chance now and now I finished reading this one (twice) and damn, you really are a good writer. I hope you'll write some more Elsanna soon (pretty please?).
(Here again. I wrote a review before signing up. sorry)
hystericalm chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
toasted bun chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
That was so cool! Thanks! Good job, you :)b
MoonServal chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Great story :)
Larom chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Wow... What a shallow story. I've never seen such a loveless Elsanna fanfiction before. Elsa is pretty unlikable in this, but Anna is not only unlikable, but a complete slut. Need a shower after that..
Rainezeik chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Ohhhhhh this is sooooo cute lol
RachellovesRain chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Love your story so much. Its sweet and kute 3
alexstarkvause chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
i really enjoy reading this fic. thank you for sharing this.