Reviews for Harry Potter and the 7 Reincarnated Spirits
So, since you've decided not to make evil Dumbledore or Weasley's I look forward to your explanations of their actions and attitudes incompetence, indifference or mental defect? A combo? Something else? We'll see.
Evilshallprevail chapter 8 . 8/14
Why would they tell a bunch of kids their abilities? I totally would have not as it isn't Hermione's business
AshK1980 chapter 52 . 8/5
Great work! Excellent update!
Hin chapter 41 . 8/2
Np offence but this is so plain and not that interesting to read.
ultima-owner chapter 52 . 8/1
Quidditch is a sport you love or you don't care about, few are in between.
Okay chapter 1 . 8/1
Wow, uh.

You really need to edit this for spelling and grammar. You've been around long enough to know how to write properly now.

For the love of all, fix this. Please.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 52 . 8/1
I think Ino shall never care for the game.

And I hope the DE's egos shall survive the beating that they will surely receive from the girls...
god of all chapter 52 . 8/1
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story story.
Yugioash chapter 52 . 7/31
Great Chapter! Worth the wait. And I'm still anxious to see the dancing demon in action in this story.
david.teague.3950 chapter 51 . 2/8
You know Emma I kind of wonder what will go on with Ron will he still be the Prick he was in canon? Or will Ron actually have an Iota of common sense?
david.teague.3950 chapter 50 . 2/8
I happen to like the Play Station there's one game for it that I fell in love with Final Fantasy VIII oh it's such a good game, course there's also Megaman X-6 which is a fun game, not as good as Fate but still good.
david.teague.3950 chapter 49 . 2/8
Yeah, Fudge is a fool everyone who's read the books know the guy's one. I mean he puts his faith in those monsters, and when they turn around and vanish from Azkaban he does nothing except blame Sirius Black for breaking people out of the Prison. I kind of wonder what he'll do if Harry or who ever is entered into the TWT supplies Memories of what happened after the 3rd task.
david.teague.3950 chapter 19 . 2/7
Frankly I got a few names for Gilderoy they are: Flophart, Professor Fake, Professor Liar, and Professor Obliviator. Flophart is from the books but the other three are my own thoughts, calling him The Fake, Mr. Liar, and The Obliviator are probably a bit easier.
david.teague.3950 chapter 10 . 2/6
That is actually rather amusing in hind sight Fred and George enchanted those Snowballs to bounce off the back of Quirrel's Turban which even now hides Voldemorts face.
Captain James H00K chapter 28 . 8/29/2015
Can you please re-do this chapter? I've read a few stories where Harry was Heir of Slytherin by Conquest. In some of them he tries to help the Basalisk. By rights, the Basalisk would've recognized him as the Heir of Slytherin, and he could have had it puncture the diary. Besides, after reading a few of those stories, I felt bad for one of the Protectors of Hogwarts. It was put there by Salazar to protect students from muggle attacks on the school. Please consider this.
Captain Jas. H00K