Reviews for Harry Potter and the 7 Reincarnated Spirits
Jacob9594 chapter 2 . 4/8
And Harry has met the gang
Jacob9594 chapter 1 . 4/7
Great start to a good story
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 52 . 10/7/2016
Nice:-)
deathgeonous chapter 52 . 9/8/2016
This is an awesome fic here. And surprisingly it grew into it. In that I mean it started off just amusing, but it grew to be awesome. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2016
So, since you've decided not to make evil Dumbledore or Weasley's I look forward to your explanations of their actions and attitudes incompetence, indifference or mental defect? A combo? Something else? We'll see.
Evilshallprevail chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
Why would they tell a bunch of kids their abilities? I totally would have not as it isn't Hermione's business
Cure Leo AKA AshK1980 chapter 52 . 8/5/2016
Great work! Excellent update!
Hin chapter 41 . 8/2/2016
Np offence but this is so plain and not that interesting to read.
ultima-owner chapter 52 . 8/1/2016
Quidditch is a sport you love or you don't care about, few are in between.
Okay chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Wow, uh.

You really need to edit this for spelling and grammar. You've been around long enough to know how to write properly now.

For the love of all, fix this. Please.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 52 . 8/1/2016
I think Ino shall never care for the game.

And I hope the DE's egos shall survive the beating that they will surely receive from the girls...
god of all chapter 52 . 8/1/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story story.
Yugioash chapter 52 . 7/31/2016
Great Chapter! Worth the wait. And I'm still anxious to see the dancing demon in action in this story.
david.teague.3950 chapter 51 . 2/8/2016
You know Emma I kind of wonder what will go on with Ron will he still be the Prick he was in canon? Or will Ron actually have an Iota of common sense?
david.teague.3950 chapter 50 . 2/8/2016
I happen to like the Play Station there's one game for it that I fell in love with Final Fantasy VIII oh it's such a good game, course there's also Megaman X-6 which is a fun game, not as good as Fate but still good.