Reviews for Believing
KaitlynAlways0415 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Yep. Okay. Ummm. Tears in the beginning. Ummm. Yes. Grinning in the second part. Then more tears in the last part. Ummmm. Soooo. Yeah. Perfect. As usual.
CuRuRi chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
georgous! i loved this one shot!
MontanaKate66 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Most excellent..Enjoyed that one shot.. ô¿ô
Caskett1960 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This story was so sweet. I loved it.
Larry Holmes chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Nice...really nice!
KateCastle23 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Great job! :)
theputz913 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I like how you went from distraught Kate a month after her mom's death to the Kate that had a little hope because of Castle to the Kate who finally found magic again. Nicely done.
jam821 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Aww this was so sweet! :)
wendykw chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
A lovely illustration of how Love changes us and brings us joy.
CharacterDriven chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This is a sweet story! You have some problems with tense agreement, so it needs another editing pass.

it would be wise to have the neighbor call her "Katie" so that "Katie no longer existed" had more context.
KrissaBelle7 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I first heard this song in Peter Pan 2: Return to Neverland and i've loved it ever since! I can definitely see the similarities between Beckett and Jane, how they were forced to grow up and as a result, how they lost that belief in magic. The lyrics worked perfectly with the scenes you wrote, each part giving us a little development. That was really beautiful! :)
kimmiesjoy chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
aww, that was lovely
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This was really sweet! I think that somehow their wedding plans are going to be a little more Castle-crazy than this, but it's what every wedding fantasy ought to look like! And the way you used the song as chapter headings worked really well-
Dana Keylits chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Oh, I really like how you used the song here. It worked! And nice use of an original character (Mrs. Johnson) to help us understand Kate's state of mind. This was a very sweet one-shot that demonstrated Kate's progression with getting rid of the wall that had for so log protected her, but had also cut her off from having a happy relationship. Well done. :-)

-Katy
jomarsou chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Beautiful story and a testament to the development of Beckett!