Reviews for Runaway Witch
Melina chapter 1 . 1/19
Why is everyone who seeks equality moving to the US, one of the most systemically racist countries in the world? I do not understand this obsession American writers have with writing the like it's the promised land.
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 5 . 1/17
Thud was getting cute
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 3 . 1/17
Born to do physics lol sounds like my calculus teacher begging me to do math
cshen.julienne chapter 5 . 10/18/2021
hey this is fun! :D I'd love to read more
Jas Rys chapter 5 . 6/7/2021
oh man. I didnt notice that the. last update was 2014. bummer. hope you'll still come back to. this somehow
Jas Rys chapter 5 . 6/7/2021
Okay. Omygosh. Super excited for this fic. I love that its different and written well. I really do hope you update weekly cause I will definitely be an avid reader. Hope you do make a love match for Hermione here just maybe you know. I think the last chapter was fine actually maybe longer chapters next time to make the wait bearable? hihi
LoganLiet chapter 3 . 4/29/2021
i hope you come back tho.
LoganLiet chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
damn i love it already
imnotahorcrux chapter 3 . 3/7/2021
omfg. This. THIS IS GOD SEND.

I've beeb scouring through the fucking web for fics where Science and Magic interacts.

Hell. I've been hoping to find a fic where that applies on a fucking crossover, specifically Marvel.

(even though it's on hiatus)
imnotahorcrux chapter 1 . 3/7/2021
Without Hermione's intellect, knowledge, and research capabilities, I just can't imagine how the fuq will Harry and Ron finish the Horcrux hunt... Maybe it'll be explain through the future chapters (FTR Y'ALL), like who do they depend the most on when it's not always Hermione and what happened that resulted to them to just being 'friends' and not 'bestfriends'...
The most prominent plausible reason that I could think of is that if Hermione had other friends than the Golden Bois.
SlytherinCaptain7 chapter 5 . 12/21/2020
Well written, I hope you update the story in the near future
saralinn chapter 5 . 6/17/2020
ok you need to write more of this cause this is great!
chariphrasis chapter 5 . 6/27/2019
oooooooooh. this is thrilling. i love it. i especially love how hermione having worse happen and being a witch gives her this weird sort of imperviousness that leads to her seeing what his suit is made of. this is so goooooood, i can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2019
I really hope there is an update soon.. even thouğh its been many years.. so yeah. Pls. Update this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2019
Well this story us good and interesting. This is the first one ive read with spiderman in it and um hooked. I just hope tbat this will updated and finished though clearly its been how many years but yes i hope this will have additional chapters...