Reviews for Games
CosmologicalButterflies chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
This was a great Paris fic!
Lorency chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
I like it. And I wanna read more. I can barely wait for the next chapter... ;D
angeleyes46 chapter 6 . 2/11/2003
cool story
Natters chapter 6 . 12/6/2002
loved it, great interaction between Tom, Harry & B'Elanna
Gypsy chapter 6 . 12/4/2002
Excelent What more can I say.
Anzibanonzi chapter 6 . 12/2/2002
Good job. Even though you apear to habe Beta readers my offer still stands, i would be happy to help. why don't you write a story about Blood fever, or Day of honor.

p.s. I realized that you do not have my e-mail adress. it is Remember i would be happy to beta read!
Anzibanonzi chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
Just wanted to let you know that you spelled Vidiian wrong. and if you still need a beta reader I volunteer.
sidheranma chapter 6 . 12/2/2002
I'd like to see more. A sequal would be nice.
Raven chapter 6 . 12/2/2002
I have one thing to say: more!
Steph chapter 6 . 12/2/2002
Nice ending. You should write a story based on the Doctor. You've got him pegged. (IMHO)

I'd like to point out one very minor thing, but important nonetheless. You used the word 'then' for the word 'than'.

Other than that, it's a great story. You have a unique writing style. :o)
Danielle chapter 6 . 12/2/2002
You've definatly held my attention through the story, it is a great piece of work. Is it really done though? Personally I would really like to know whats on the pad, why Harry and B'Elanna are so worried about Tom, what the whole "no escape" plan with the Kazon means. I know I could guess from all the hints you've dropped, but what can I say, I like the closure the author provides. Please don't stop here! You've got such a good fic going!
Sabrina Mecum chapter 6 . 12/2/2002
I really did like your story. My only problem is that it was just too darn short! Maybe you could find Tom long enough to do a sequel to that story. If not, thanks for posting what you did. Again, really enjoyed it.
Shawshank chapter 5 . 11/28/2002
Ah, this is so good! When are you going to put up the next chapter?

This could become a real saga. Make it a good one.

-Shawshank
Natters chapter 5 . 11/27/2002
oooohh. good fic. more please
Natters chapter 4 . 11/27/2002