Reviews for The Code for Every Cell
Lizziepi chapter 1 . 11/9
So fun! I think it’s totally worth finishing. You know, if you felt like it. Your Sherlock and Molly are always so spot on.
Born in 20th Century chapter 2 . 10/7
this is great so far! looking forward to reading more, hope you're working on your next update! :D
xBluebells chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
I found it to be really amazing! Please do update!:)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
this sounds fantastic! please update
famousindafuture chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
ANOTHER GENIUS WORK WITH NO ENDING? STOP INTRIGUING ME AND BEING SO GOOD AT WRITING!
likingthistoomuch chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Yipppppie yaay...i loved this fic and am so glad when the mailbox showed an update. Good luck for the next one.
Saskiamq chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
very nice start of the story so ce it does give this look of a future were one is more compared as a test tube subject in a way were the most desiree out come is achieve. DO hope to see more very soon.
catsgotmytongue chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
I LIKE this!
Keep it up!
Poodle warriors chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
I very much enjoyed the second chapter; it's always fun to read a little Holmes Brother moment. (Personally I like to believe that Sherlock had already thrown a few handfuls of mushy peas at Mycroft in their youth.) :)
CordeliaC chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
So happy to see an update. I'm not normally into this genre but I'd read (and enjoy) your Sherlolly stuff even if you ventured into describing their grocery lists!
Em Kay Who chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
I am SO excited to see this. Well done!
MizJoely chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Well worth the wait. And I have no doubt it will continue to be. Love the byplay between the brothers and the way Sherlock is so,um, INTERESTED in Molly, lol!
patemalah21 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
I love your writing style. It is a serious subject with a touch of humor. Perfect for a Sherlock story.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Can't wait for them to be working together...and being together!
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014