Reviews for Only Canada
KittyPsycho chapter 17 . 6/19
wow! this story was amazing!. at first I was afraid Mathew would develope Stockholm syndrome wich he did to some extent but you wrote it so it's not hat way! great job
Hetaliabecauseynot chapter 17 . 4/3
oh my holy heck. I don't think I've ever read such a good fic. this is my favorite thing ever! I read this in one night and was up so late. But totally worth it
busty-cutie chapter 1 . 3/8
this was teally bice tho the ending felt a little anticlimatic
Guest chapter 17 . 12/10/2017
This was so beautiful...
Guest chapter 17 . 4/16/2017
OH MY GOD, I READ THIS LIKE FIVE MONTHS AFTER FINISHING DONT BE JEALOUS, AND I'M FILLED WITH SO MUCH EMOTION. I HOPE TO BE AS GOOD A WRITER AS YOU SOMEDAY, SENSEI!
Tara.cats chapter 17 . 2/4/2017
This was so cute
Randomfangirl chapter 17 . 1/5/2017
This story was so nice! Ahhh...I'm so sad I finished reading it...
Guest chapter 17 . 1/1/2017
Amazing!
Emma chapter 17 . 11/27/2016
Oh wow... this was an amazing story. Not only where the characters capture perfectly but the plot was beautiful. I'm so glad I cans across this story. Thank you for writing some thing tremendously beautiful!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/22/2016
это действительно хорошая история я чуть не плакала, когда Канада убежал.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/4/2016
I found this an incredible story and I truly loved it! I hope that you'll write another rusacan story :) thank you
Crimson cat angel chapter 17 . 11/20/2015
LOVE!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
This was amazing! You should make more stories like this, great job! J Da?
Mage Isa Joke chapter 17 . 8/1/2015
I noticed that everyone in the reviews are like "Aww so cute!" And I just hate to break it to you, but what seems to be happening is Matthew has a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome. It's honestly not sweet at all. Sorry.
Nfjdo chapter 17 . 7/21/2015
I loved this! I really like how, instead of "changing russia" Matthew just loved him for who he was, an over possessive, phycopathic, kind, gental, scared man. This is my favorite couple and my favorite hetalia characters. Great job!