Reviews for Only Canada
OH MY GOD, I READ THIS LIKE FIVE MONTHS AFTER FINISHING DONT BE JEALOUS, AND I'M FILLED WITH SO MUCH EMOTION. I HOPE TO BE AS GOOD A WRITER AS YOU SOMEDAY, SENSEI!
Tara.cats chapter 17 . 2/4
This was so cute
Randomfangirl chapter 17 . 1/5
This story was so nice! Ahhh...I'm so sad I finished reading it...
Amazing!
Emma chapter 17 . 11/27/2016
Oh wow... this was an amazing story. Not only where the characters capture perfectly but the plot was beautiful. I'm so glad I cans across this story. Thank you for writing some thing tremendously beautiful!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/22/2016
это действительно хорошая история я чуть не плакала, когда Канада убежал.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/4/2016
I found this an incredible story and I truly loved it! I hope that you'll write another rusacan story :) thank you
Crimson cat angel chapter 17 . 11/20/2015
LOVE!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
This was amazing! You should make more stories like this, great job! J Da?
Mage Isa Joke chapter 17 . 8/1/2015
I noticed that everyone in the reviews are like "Aww so cute!" And I just hate to break it to you, but what seems to be happening is Matthew has a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome. It's honestly not sweet at all. Sorry.
Nfjdo chapter 17 . 7/21/2015
I loved this! I really like how, instead of "changing russia" Matthew just loved him for who he was, an over possessive, phycopathic, kind, gental, scared man. This is my favorite couple and my favorite hetalia characters. Great job!
kittykat chapter 17 . 4/27/2015
omg so cute
jasmin flower chapter 17 . 2/23/2015
It was cute! I'm surprised there's not more RusCan stories on here that aren't very long, so this was a good read for the ship! I did notice very few spelling errors, but nothing too bad. The only one that threw me was rereading 'hard' instead of 'hand' three times before I realized, but then I just laughed at myself. The storyline was good, it didn't drag and it didn't feel rushed, so good going there! All in all, I'm very happy to have read it!

Thanks for sharing your story with us!
GoinCrazyFangirl chapter 17 . 1/31/2015
because of your storys they are absolutly now my favorite couple!
at first it was more of a thought and now that i read your storys im like omg! 3
great job keep up the amazing work.

btw i like that you actually use words from the countrys land. fro example when you talk about russian food. or talking about the culture. loved it 3
Jordan Banana Phant chapter 8 . 1/11/2015
Jesus this is good, but incredibly creepy